Chad & Evie

Since the VKs have been here for a few months now everyone has seen that they are more good than evil. They have gotten along with everyone and made some new friends. One person has tried to talk about being friends with them and that is Chad Charming.
Chad is kind of friends with Jay and Carlos since they are on the fencing team together. He and Mal are also kind of friends. But the one he really cared about being friends with Evie. He felt bad about using her when he knew she liked him. He also felt bad for calling her a gold digger and a cheat he knew it was wrong so he decided to finally do something about it.

He went looking for Evie and found her in her dressing room designing outfits. He knocked on the door and she looked up sending him a polite smile
"Hey Evie, can I come in?" He said and ask
"Hey Chad, sure" she said he walked in and sat down
"So what's up?" She ask
"I know it is a bit late but I wanted to really apologise for how I acted around you when you first arrived" Chad said
"Oh wow" she said
"Yeah so I am sorry I shouldn't have called you a cold digger or a cheat" he said
"It's okay Chad. I forgave you for that a long time ago I figured since I talk to you you knew" Evie said
"No but I'm glad you do, so do you think we can try and be actual friends?" He said and ask
"Yeah that would be nice" Evie replied.
"Great so can we start now?" He ask
"Sure But i do have to finish these outfits" Evie said
"Can we talk while you work?" He ask
"I'd like that" she said

They spent the entire afternoon talking and they found out that they actually have a few things in common which shocked them they were also glad.

They had enjoyed talking to each other so much they had kept talking even when Evie had finished her outfits Chad had even helped deliver them. Once they done hag Chad ask Evie if she'd like to get something to eat and she said yes since it was getting late.
They went to the canteen and got some food before finding a table. They continued talking and Evie brought up fencing practice Chad told her that it was going great and Jay made Lonnie team captain since Ben is out. They continued talking for another while until it was very late and they both had to head back to their rooms. Chad had walked Evie to her door and had thanked her for letting him have a chance at being her friend and she told him that he was welcome. Chad ask if he could walk her to class tomorrow if he met her by her locker and she thought for a few moments before saying yes. He smiled and told her goodnight which she replied before going into her room. She heard Chad walk off and she quickly went to bed.

The next morning Evie for some reason wanted to look good for Chad so she woke up a bit earlier too look for an outfit.

When she finally found something she quickly got dressed before grabbing her book bag and going to her locker to meet Chad

When she finally found something she quickly got dressed before grabbing her book bag and going to her locker to meet Chad. She didn't have to wait long as within a few moments later he appeared and told her good morning
"Morning Chad" She replied
"What's your first class?" He ask
"Science" She said
"Mine too, come on" he said and they started walking together on the way their Chad offered to take her books off her so she only had to carry her science book but she politely declined he nodded okay and they soon arrived in class. They found a seat together and when she sat her stuff down he pulled her stool out and she thanked him and he pushed her in.
Evie wondered why Chad was being so polite but figured that he did just want to be friends and he is a prince so it is right for him to do stuff like this.
"You look beautiful by the way" he said
"Oh thank you, it isn't too much or anything?" She replied and ask
"Not at all" he replied

Their class started and they quietly to one another. They had done this all day and they had even been told by their English teacher to stop talking. They quickly apologised. At lunch they sat together and Audrey came over and started to flirt with Chad but he told her to go away making her shocked but she did anyway.

This happened for a few weeks they had started to get closer and had had started to fall for Evie and this time it was for real. He talked to Mal about it and she told him to tell Evie but if he hurts her then she will hurt him and when she said that her eyes lit green and he nodded quickly. Mal sent him off to her and he went to look at the first place he knew he could find her and that was where she makes all her outfits.
He seen her and knocked the door she looked at him and told him to come in.
He said hey and she said it back. He ask her if he could talk to her about something and she said yes.

He stayed silence for a few moments and she got confused
"Are you ok Chad?" She ask
"Yeah I am fine" he replied
"Are you sure? You look nervous" She ask and said
"I'm sure, I was wondering if you would consider going out with me?" He said and ask
"On a date?" Evie ask
"Yeah on a date. I like you Evie and I really mean it this time. Please give me a chance" he said she was quiet for a moment and she looked into his eyes and seen his expression was nothing but honesty and caring
"Yes I'll go out with you" she said and he smiled
They spent the afternoon together just like they did the firsts day they became friends. Chad was happy she forgave him and is given him this chance he knew he couldn't blow it and Evie knew that she could have possibly found her prince making her smile.

BevieAndHevie4Life Thank you for requesting I hope you like it
I hope everyone enjoys