Klaudia&Ben

You were spending the afternoon in Evie's and Mal's room as Evie was helping you with your dress for cotillion which was red. While Evie was sewing your dress you had seen your recent interview on tv. Evie had squealed in excitement which made you and Mal cover your ears. But you both also laughed at her reaction. Evie had soon finished your dress and once again squealed in excitement.
"Oh my gosh! That dress matches your eyes perfectly" Evie said
You had turned around and looked in the mirror.
"Evie thank you! It's beautiful" You had told her
"It's not a problem, I have to go and deliver dresses so I will see you both later" Evie said leaving you and Mal alone.

You went to change out of the dress and when you came back you seen Mal look deep in thought.
"Mal are you ok" You asks before she could reply the door opened and you see Carlos and Jay.
"Can we help you boys" Mal said
"Klaudia, Ben said he needs to see you at 6pm at the entrance" Jay said
"Okay thanks guys" You replied and they left.
What you didn't know was that Ben was planning a surprise date for you both.
"Mal what's going on" You asks her
"Do you ever feel as if you don't fit in a place even though you have tried" Mal asks you
"Yeah I do. I am excepted to be the perfect queen to be and I don't think I can" You said
"I feel as if I haven't found my place here and I'm supposed to be on the Isle" Mal told you
"Would you ever go back" you asks
"I don't know" Mal replied. You see she was in thought again and you knew to leave her in her thoughts.

You did bye to her and headed to you room to rest for a while before it was time to meet Ben. You threw yourself on you bed and without realising you had fallen asleep when you woke up you seen it was 10 minutes to 6 you quickly got up and went to the entrance to meet Ben. You arrived a few moments after 6.
"Sorry I'm late" You said
"It's not a problem. Come on I want to show you something" Ben said

You both took a walk and soon you seen where you both were headed to the enchanted lake where you had your first date.
You gasps in awe
"Ben it's amazing" You said
"Anything for you" he replied

For the next few hours you both had just enjoy each other's company. You had to leave when you both seen it was time for curfew. Ben had walked you back to your room. You said good night.

For the next few days you were getting stressed for cotillon as it was approaching fast you went to Mal and Evie's room and you seen Mal was there alone.
"Hey Mal" you said
"Hey Klaudia, do you remember a few days ago you asks if I would go back to the Isle" She replied and asks
"Yeah" You said
"I am going back" she said with determination in her voice
"When" you asks
"Now" Mal replied
"Can I come" You asks her. She looked at you confused and you explained to her that you were to stressed about everything. She said ok and you both went to the barrier between the isle and Auredon on her scooter she recited a spell and you both went across the water.

You both arrived on the Isle and went to Lady Termines Up Do's
"Hey Dizzy" Mal said
"Mal! Is Evie back too" Dizzy asks
"No" She replied
"Oh ok. Who are you" dizzy asks
"Klaudia" You replied
"Dizzy could you give me a make over" Mal asks
"Sure what is the limit" She asks
"The works but make me worse" Mal said
Dizzy nodded and got to work on Mal.

While she was doing Mal'a hair she got to know you a little bit better when she was finished Mal paid her and she accepted it. You heard a voice and turned around to see a boy who was dressed like a pirate. You soon found out his name was Harry and he mentioned someone named Uma. You and Mal left to her old place.
You asks about Uma and she said an enemy you didn't ask anymore.

It's been a day since you arrived and word got around that Mal was back and also that a few Auerdon kids had arrived which you heard was Evie, Jay and Carlos and Ben. You and Mal went to find them for Mal to say she wasn't going back but heard that Ben was kidnapped by Uma.
A sword fight had broke out for you to save Ben and once he was rescued you all returned to Auerdon.

The next day was cotillion and Evie was helping you with your make up. She left your hair curly as she had said it matched your dress it was already perfect.

Soon you were done and you, Mal and Evie made your ways to the carriage where the others were to take you to the ship where the cotillion was being held.
The party was in full swing there was a small disruption with Uma but left when Mal defeated her.
Ben had asks you to come with him and he brought you to a nice place at the side of the ship.
There was a moment of silence until he spoke.
"Klaudia I know for the past few months it has been quite stressful but there has also been more amazing times" Ben said
"Ben what are you saying" You asks
"I'm saying I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Klauida will you marry me?" Ben asks getting down on one knee showing the most beautiful ring you ever saw.
"Yes, yes!" You said.
He stood up and put the ring on you and you kissed him.
You both went back to announce the engagement and everyone cheered.

Two years later.
It's been two years since you and Ben got engaged and Evie made your wedding gown the same why she made your cotillion dress. The day was amazing you got married on the ship and you smiled as you got your fairytale ending.
Your ending had been even more amazing than Belle and Beasts.

@KlaudiaKlauR5
Hope you like it.