Harry tossed his dirty hands up in mock submission then went to the sink to wash them. He returned to my side after drying them, saying, "How many eggs do we need?"

I squinted to read the fine print on the box that once held the pancake mix, grumbling, "I need glasses... Three,"

He picked up an egg from the container and tapped it against the counter, cursing when it didn't crack properly. I watched, amused, as he tried to get the yolk in the bowl without any shell going in with it. It was kind of funny how easily he got upset. I tittered slightly, causing him to glare at me. "What?"

"Nothing," I replied, taking an egg in my hand.

He grumbled in frustration I showed him how to crack the egg. After years of making scrambled eggs for three girls every morning, I'd say I had quite a high proficiency in doing this. He mimicked my instructions with the third egg and perked up slightly when he completely the task correctly. "Congrats, cutie,"

He rolled his eyes as I placed a condescending kiss on his cheek. "Not cute."

"You're right," I agreed, "You're a big, strong man with macho and muscle and stuff."

Harry nodded, "Exactly."

I shook my head and poured some milk into a measuring cup, then poured it over the batter. After a few more ingredients were added, Harry thought it would be funny to flick flour at my face. He smirked as I gasped. I stopped stirring the mixture to glare at him, "You twat,"

He did the same thing again, backing away this time. A devilish smile resided on his plump lips. "You've got something on your face, Love. Just there," he pointed at my cheek.

"Yeah, thanks," I shot back in annoyance, grabbing a fistful of the powdery substance and chucking at him. It splattered against shirt and his mouth fell slightly, "It's on."

I squealed as he came towards me, picking up the paper bag of flour and continuously tossing it at me as I attempted to retreat. I grasped a pan in my hand, trying to shield myself from his attack. I picked up an egg and shoved it against him. He fake screamed when it cracked against his chest. I laughed triumphantly before I felt one land on my shoulder, leaving a disgustingly gooey substance on my jumper. I growled and started throwing anything I could get my hands on, Harry doing the same.

In the midst of our battle, Harry and I heard the kitchen door swing open, a tired Niall wandering in, asking what all the noise was about. His blue eyes enlarged when he witnessed the mess before him. Harry immediately ceased his actions and began stirring the pancake mix, whistling as if it would seem less conspicuous.

"This is the second time you've... You know what, I don't even care, have fun. I'm not cleaning it up this time," He walked back out, holding the bridge of his nose.

Harry began laughing again after he had left, "Poor sap,"

I chortled along, "You're the worst living-mate ever, y'know? You're lucky to have that boy,"

"I know, he's very adamant about reminding me how great of a friend he is." Harry replied, continuing to stir the batter. I got to work with cleaning up the flour that made a home around the entire kitchen.

"Y'know, Lou," Harry spoke, peering over at me, "Since we're both pretty filthy right now, after we're done in here what do you say we take a shower?"

"I was planning on that," I returned, tossing a paper towel into the trash-bin and ripping off a new one.

My heart increased rapidly when Harry leaned into me, his warm lips grazing my ear as he spoke in a gravely, hushed tone, "Together,"

A lump formed in my throat and my eyes stared at his perfect, flour-covered face. I wanted for than anything to say yes. What was holding me back? I trust this boy now, I've forgiven him. What's stopping me from being with him? "Interesting suggestion,"