Friend's or more than friend's?

After our "date/not date" to the coffee shop Ben and I continued texting and snapchating almost everyday.  It was nice to have that person to talk to, to spend time with and to help you forget all the craziness of life.  Anyways after about two or three weeks of this we decided to hang out again.  I'm not sure why but I wanted to go for a walk with him but unfortunately he a pulled a muscle in his leg the previous day from working out. So he suggested that we go to the local park and I agreed. He picked me up again which I was seriously grateful for as it would have taken me 20 mins to walk to the park.

Once we got to the park we went to the swings but as luck would have it there was only one regular swing and one baby swing. Although Ben came up with a solution for our problem that I would sit on his lap. I accepted thinking it will be fine but I was also nervous that I would be too heavy. But after asking Ben 1000000 times if he was too heavy he confirmed that I was very light.

While we were on the swing he decided that it would be super funny to pretend to drop me. I responded to that joke with a glare directed towards Ben which he found amusing.

After that we got off of the swing and for some reason he decided that he would just pick me instead of asking me to get off his lap.  and since Ben was being a comedian he pretended to drop me again which thankfully he didn't actually drop me.

We then moved towards the jungle gym and sat near the opening to the slide. Once again Ben picked me up from where I was sitting next to him and sat me on his lap. He was looking at me and I could see his eyes gaze at my lips. Unconsciously, my tounge licked my bottom lip in anticipation for what I wanted to happen.  Ben started to lean forward and planted his hands under my shirt on my naked waist. He licked his lips and looked into my eyes silently asking for permission to kiss me so I took the initiative and smashed my lips onto his.

**************************************

So once again debating on wheather or not I want to continue this story and sooooo sorry it's so late but I've been crazy busy with school and life. Anyways hope you liked this chapter.

Thanks J