emma - ethan

DiRtY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

FOR MY BESTEST FRIEND @haywood_emmaa

*ping*

The cause of me waking up is my phone, i swear it went off like 100 times. I grab it off the table and check it. It was a text from my best friend, zoe

Hey em!

Look out your window, we have a new family moving in next to you and theres a pretty good looking guy our age. You should talk to him

I dont bother to reply but zoe has been trying to set me up with so many guys since me and my ex broke up. I was so upset after we were done and i didnt talk to like anyone.

I roll out of bed and open my curtains to take a peep outside and i see the biy she was talking about and damn. He is hot. I decide to go down there as i can see my mum helping them move in anyway.

I quickly chuck on a oversize jumper and leggings and head outside. I am instantly greeted with a hug by my mum.

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing out here?"

"I thought i would come help them move in" i say and pick up a box

"Oh okay, well this is my daughter emma" she introduces me to the family.

"Hi im Ethan" the good looking guy says to me. Ethan. Now thats a name i can get used to.

"Hey im tahlia!" A girl younger looking says to me. Must be be his younger sister.

After unpacking the stuff and welcoming them some more i decide to invite ethan over so we can watch a movie or something.

"Hey ethan if you not busy would you like to come over and we can watch a movie or something?" I ask him and i feel my cheeks flush sloghtly red

"Yeah of course i was waiting for you to ask." He winks at me. Um what.

We are sitting on the couch and watching netflix. Then my mum and my sister and my brother decide to join so we are all squished and im like basically sitting on Ethan. We were watching the movie until felt something grow from underneath me. It took me a while to figure out then it clicked. Oh. I look at ethan and hes trying his hardest to make it go back down.

"Im going up to my room, ethan do you wanr to come?" I ask with a wink. He nods enthusiastically.

We walk into my room and shut the door. He lies on my bed and groans. This is my chance. I jump on him and sit stradeling over this crotch, i lean down and kiss his soft lips then down his jawline.

Ethan lets out a deep and husky moan, so i know im doing it right. He kisses me on lips and then he sucks lightly on my skin and i let out a loud moan. Whoops.

I play with the hem of his shirt and lift it over his head and woah. I run my hands over his perfectly put together six pack and place my lips back on his.

He lifted my jumper over my head too, he stared at me with his jaw to the ground, i look down. Shit. I forgot to put a bra on. Great. But obviously ethan likes it as his crotch grows to like ten feet tall.

I unbuckle his belt and slide his jeans and his bulge is very obvious now. I slide his boxers down and his dick pops up. Woah. Its perfect and so long.

I grip my hang around his length and pump it. Ethan swings his head back in pleasure

"E-emma ugh" he moans and i giggle with must feel amazing since vibrations will be going along his length. Ethan releases and once hes clean i sit on the bed and ethan takes my pants off.

He shoves one finger inside me and draws digure eights and its pure pleasure. Ethan then sticks. In another finger which causes me to moan out loud and honestly it was so loud.

He removes his fingers and i whine at loss of contact.

"Spread" he says with his hands on my thighs. I do as he says.

He ducks his head down and blows on my entrance before sticking his tongue in for a quick second.

"Damn girl you taste good as." He says smirking.

Ethan flicks his tongue around and i cant stop myself from moaning.

"Yess daddy." What. The. Fuck.

"What did you say" ethan lifts up his head and his mouth drops open

"Nothing. Im sorry" i say and my face is burning up as i start to sit up

"No baby. I like that" ethan pushes me back down and ducks his head back down again.

Ethan is so good at this. What the heck. Honestly its so good untill i hear the bedroom door open. Shit. My mum walks in looking at her phone. She looks up and her phone drops.

"Get out of my house ethan" she says full of annoyance.

He chucks his boxers on and carries his clothes. Oh no.

Its been two weeks since the inncident, mum told me to stay away from ethan but we have been hooking up every day. Oh well.

———

HIII I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. PLEASE SEND REQUESTS