jamison - jakob

SeMi DiRtY 

for 

JAKOBS POV

today is the day i leave for camp, the whole year level is going to this camp so i going to be with all my mates and the girl i have feelings for, Jamison. 

i have had feelings for her forever, i don't know if she feels the same way but i'm planning to make my move on her and maybe go further.

as im getting onto the bus i feel a hand tap my shoulder, i swing around and see my best mates, Ethan and Chris.

"hey man, you good?" Ethan asks me with his eyebrows furrowed i just nod back.

"is it okay if i sit with Ethan and you can sit at another spot, you can sit with jamison" Chris says with a wink at the end and i feel my cheeks flushing.

Chris and Ethan sit in the two seater seats and i sit directly next to them, i sit on the side of the window.

when i'm picking a song and about to put my earphones on i hear a familiar voice saying my name 

"hey jakob is anyone sitting here?" i turn and see a girl with long dark hair and beautiful brown eyes looking at me, Jamison.

i didn't have the words so i just sat there and pat the spot as i could see in my corner vision that ethan and chris thought this was hilarious so i tried my hardest to give a cruel glare but i couldnt.

"so how are you?" i finally managed to say something after a couple of awkward minutes of staring at each other

"im good you?" she said and i could see her cheaks flaring into a deep red color, wait does this mean she likes me, i will try something.

"good since im sitting next to an angel" i cringe at my own words but she seems to blush and chuckle

"can i admit something?" she says playing with her hands in her lap and biting her lip and i nod at her

"ive had a huge crush on you for ages and i know you don't feel the same way but i felt like i should tell y-" i cut her off by placing my lips on hers, i feel the sparks and i can tell she does too.

i slide my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance, she approves and i let my tongue explore her mouth.

she wraps her arms around my neck and i wrap mine around her waist and pull her onto my lap, i slow down the kiss as i feel my crotch rising and i tell she does too as i feel her smile in the kiss so i smile back.

she starts to palm me through my pants and i let out a silenced moan as i realised that we are in public with my best mates watching this and laughing and she chuckles. 

i then feel something hit my head and hear Chris laughing, i decide to ignore it but then he throws it again but it hits my hip this time so i break away from the kiss and hear jamison wimpering from the loss of connection so i smile.

i pick up what chris threw at me and saw it was a condom so i showed jamison and she laughed and whispered in my ear

"lets wait until the hotel room" she pulled her head away from my ear and winked and bit her lip, i kissed her once more and she sat back on the chair and looked around and saw everyone staring and Ethan laughing alot so i just smirked at him.

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS PLEASE SEND UR REQUESTS IN!!