Oziach x Soda: The Funeral

Adam cried and cried while Kat rubbed his back. It was a sad day for everyone, and they all suspected it was a murder. "It was too young!" Adam cried.

"I promise, Adam. Sixx and I will find out who did this to your beloved carbonated beverage. We will avenge it." Brosia said, pulling Sixx over to her.

"We will! I swear, we will find out who old do such a horrible thing, and we will punish them!" Six yelled with reassuring smile.

Adam smiled and hugged the two. "Thank you both, you all are amazing." Adam cried as they hugged him back.

Later

Brosia and Sixx were looking around the crime scene. There wasn't much to go off of, other than a bottle cap and some spilled soda. "That's it! Sixx, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Brosia said and pointed to the spilled drink.

Sixx nodded eagerly. "If the person who killed Soda spilled some of its organs, that would mean they probably got some on them, too!" Sixx said proudly.

The two high fived and headed back to Adam. "Adam! Look for someone who's clothes are wet!" Sixx yelled.

The three began looking at everyone's clothes. Damien walked in, a wet spot on his shirt. "Hey guys, I heard crying and got excited." He said.

Adam pointed a finger at Damien and cried out. "It was you! It's been you this entire time!" He yelled. Everyone gasped.

"Um, yeah. I drank the soda that was in the fridge." Damien shrugged. "And Brosia's stupid dogs jumped on me and made me spill it!"

Brosia gently punched Damiens shoulder. "Hey! They were trying to protect Soda!" She said. "Take him to the Internet slammer!"

Sixx and Kat carried Damien to Internet Prison and threw him into a jail cell next to Sam Pepper and Jared. "I am not that bad!" Damien yelled, motioning to the two people next to him.

"You're right, you aren't. But, we only have one cell..." Kat said and rubbed the back of her neck.

Sixx and Kat then walked away and left Damien in the Internet Prison, where he silently cried until Adam came and let him out.