Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Stopping, he guided her up against him, folding his arms around her, head dipping.

"Shihab," she gasped, looking around. "We are in public," she whispered.

"I do not care if it means I can show you how much you mean to me Andrea May." She pressed her fingers against his tempting lips, melting.

"Not like this Shihab." She sighed. "It's so good to have your name on my lips."

"Andrea," he moaned.

"Sorry, I keep doing it, saying what I'm thinking," she rushed, cheeks flushed.

"Your honesty blows me away, to be truthful."

"It's not honesty, it's my thoughts speaking."

"I prefer you to have my lips on yours." He swept in and kissed her then walked her away, under his arm, he even refused to answer his phone when it rang and then shut down.

"Shihab," she complained, knowing how important he was.

"It can wait until tomorrow, after I have sorted us out, which I should have done in the first place, instead of letting things escalate. I won't anymore."

The minute they entered his suite, he swung her into his arms and kissed her as he had wanted to for days, with no holding back. At first, she was stunned, then kissing him back, hesitatingly, then became bolder meeting him as they hungrily explored each other, threading fingers through her hair, holding her to him. 

He had been wrong, leaving them both breathless and hungry for more.

She pulled away placing her hands on his chest, looking up with confused eyes.

"I can't do this Shihab. I don't play games. What does all this mean? If you are looking for a night of passion, sorry it's not me. I want it all. I hated feeling the way I did, and the way I treated you," her eyes shimmering. "I'm not that type of person Shihab."

"Everyone is that person when they feel threatened. In some ways, it is all good. If I meant nothing to you, you wouldn't have reacted as you did."

She couldn't argue with that, chewing on her bottom lip as he edged her back against him. "Like you wouldn't have accused me of....flirting with other men." Guilt fleeted across his face. "Is that the only reason you said that?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes," he released a breath. "I am so sorry Andrea, you were closing me out. I hated it, then seeing you with that actor was too much to bear." She looked at him astonished.

"What? When?"

"The pool and that comment I would catch you later. Why would you say that?"

Startled, she stepped back. "As when we do, not a selected time and date, as if I would," she shook her head in denial. "How could you believe that?"

He frowned thoughtfully, thinking back. "You did smile at him."

She took a deep breath. "To hide the fact you were with her."

"I was never with her," he vowed touching her cheek, drawing her gaze back and she stepped back towards him, enticed. "Never would be," he added. "She is an actress I have to deal with."

"Yet you brought her back with you?"

"Because I had no choice. I can't tell you why, because it's complicated, however, I'm not involved with her."

"Yet she is all over you, demanding all your time, and was in your bedroom," she shrilled in distress. "Sorry," taking a deep breath, calming her voice. "But she was, I heard the shower running in the background."