Emma- what's that about ?

Mac- umm, i dont wanna talk about it..

Emma- are you sure..? i am here if you ever want to talk..

Mac- i know, i just don't want it to spoil my night.. lets go have some fun!

Emma- okay we will talk later.. kay ?

We got to the movies and the line is extremely long. Having a famous boyfriend really comes in handy at times like these. Everyone let us go in front of them and we got the best seats in the theatre, i felt bad going in front of people in the line and getting the best seats because just a few months ago i was just as normal as every single person in that line.

The movie started and i cuddled into Louis, he put his arm around me and i laid on his chest, there was no where else i wanted to be except here.

Louis- what is this movie about ..?

Emma- didn't you read the book?!

Louis- no..

Emma- whaat!

Louis- was i supposed to ?

Emma- well there is no point now! Anyways it is about 12 different districts all held together by the capitol in the country of Panem and every year each district picks 2 tributes, a girl and a boy under the age of 18 above the age of 11, and send them to the capitol where they train for a week then get sent in to the arena fighting to the death of each other tribute, forcing only one to stay alive. In this book it shows Katniss Everdeen, volunteering for her sister when her sister Primrose's name gets picked from the reaping.

Louis- what kind of messed up world is this..?

Emma- apparently our future..

Louis- this sounds like a book i would write.. but i would make no one win!

Emma- Louis !

I said that a little louder than i should have.. some people looked back and some shushed me. He smiled at me and mouthed “ i was kidding”.

I laughed and punched him in the arm. I laid back down in to his chest and he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. He leaned down and whispered in to my ear.

* you're beautiful *

I sat up and looked into his eyes, and i smiled bigger than i have ever smiled before. He smiled back and i blushed. I seen someone take a picture but i honestly didn't care.

This has got to be the best night of my life. If only Gillian was here.

Gillian's POV

ugh. I fucking hate it here. I want to be back home with my friends. And Niall. I miss Emma and i dont want to call her because i don't want to annoy her. I will call her tomorrow i am going to text Niall now.

- Conversation-

G- hey are you awake?

N- Gillian ! I miss you so much

G- i miss you too!

N- i am definitely coming to visit no matter what anyone says i can't stand to be away from you any longer.

G- Niall it is for the best i turn 18 in 2 months, the only one who is actually allowed to come and get me and take me off of these grounds is Emma or Ella.

N- who is Ella?

G- Emma's mom..

N- ohh , well i will talk to Emma, i know she misses you too. And so do all the boys. We need you Gillian.

G- i need you guys too . Like more than you believe. Anyways if i don't hide my phone they will take it, i will talk to you and Emma tomorrow.

N- good night beautiful.

G- good night Nialler, <3

N- xx<3 night love.

I miss my old life. I miss my sister. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my best friends. I miss just being able o wake up knowing everything is going to be alright. I am sick of this fucking stupid hell hole i wanna go home. I threw my pillow at the wall and accidentally hit my lamp and it fell to the floor with a bang.

I heard people running up the stairs, they knew how pissed i was to be here. I was under constant watch. I picked up the lamp, shut off the light and jumped in my bed.

??- is everything okay in here?

Me- yeah i just knocked the lamp over by accident..

?? - are you sure you are okay.?

Me- i don't want to talk about it.

??- i am here to talk you know that right.?

Me- i don't want to fucking talk about it, now leave me alone.

She looked outside of the door and i heard more footsteps. Shit. What did i do.

??- we need to talk.

Me- you can talk but i wont answer. The only one i will talk to is someone i trust and that is my sister.

??- you don't have a sister.

Me- i mean my friend Emma.

I forgot i cant say anything about me and Emma being twins.

??- well you can talk to her tomorrow. But right now you are going to bed i don't want to hear that language ever again. I know you are angry and you don't wanna be here, but that is not my fault and you shouldn't take it on me.

Me- whatever, can i just please be alone.?

??- yes. Have a good sleep.

I was so glad that i could see Emma. I hope she brings Niall or even Sam or Emily. She will probably bring Louis though. I don't mind that but i would like to see Niall.

I will text her and tell her that she is allowed to come visit.

G- hey Em. The lady here said that you are allowed to come over tomorrow, do you want to ? We can talk. I really need someone to talk to right now. Text me later love you. Xx

-Emma's POV

Louis- this movie is so good !

Me- shuussh! This is so intense!

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him.

- i wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the su-

my phone rang loud enough for everyone to hear.

Louis- we are your ring tone?

Me- haha shut up !

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Gillian.

* hey Em. The lady here said that you are allowed to come over tomorrow, do you want to ? We can talk. I really need someone to talk to right now. Text me later, love you. Xx *

Me- hey Lou,

Louis- yeah?

Me- Gillian said that i am allowed to go see her tomorrow..

Louis- that's great !

Me- i am bringing everyone.

Louis- i don't think you are allowed?

Me- i don't care. It's not fair that i get to go see her and you guys don't.

Louis- i love how you think of other people before yourself.

I smiled. And he smiled back.

Me- after the movie i will tell the guys and i know Niall will be happy.

Louis- i know i hate seeing him so depressed. He has barely eaten anything.

Me- i know he is really sad and i hate seeing him like that too.

We finished the movie and i cried a few times. I couldn't wait to tell the others that we could see Gillian tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see the look on Nialls face.