Chapter 9

I woke up, on the couch in the studio.

Emma- what the hell?

Louis- Good morning princess, you fell asleep, i didn't want to wake you..

Emma- my mum is gonna kill me.!

Louis- calm down she thinks you are with Gillian..

Emma- okay, wait ! Where is Gillian ?! She leaves today! Ohh no.. i didn't talk to her last night.. where is she.!

Louis- Em, calm down.. she is upstairs with Niall.

Emma- okay ..

Louis- she is awake if you wanna go see her..

Emma- alright!

I ran up the stairs and opened Nialls door. Him and Gillian were making out with each other.

Emma- oops..

Gillian- haha, its fine come in..

Niall- that's what knocking is for!

I shot him a look, and he grinned and looked away. I looked back at Gillian who looked like she was going to cry. I went over and sat on the bed and gave her a hug, she laid on my shoulder and started to cry.

Emma- Gillian..please don't cry. You are gonna make me cry.. and i have had my share of crying.

Gillian- i don't wanna go Emma..

A tear rolled down her cheek and i knew i was gonna cry, i tried to stop myself but after the first tear left my eye, a series of them followed. Before i knew it i was sitting on the floor crying my eyes out while Louis played with my hair and tried to calm me down.

Louis- its gonna be fine, i will drive you in to see her all the time.

Emma- i am not worried about not seeing her, i know i will see her no matter what. I am worried about her being alone, and feeling like no one is here for her.

Louis- she knows you are here for her no matter what and she will never forget that.

Emma- why do you always know the right thing to say..?

Louis- i guess i am just amaz..

I cut him off with a kiss, and laid my head down on his shoulder.

Gillian's POV.

All i can hear is Emma crying. I am sitting on the floor with my head in my hands and i don't know what to do with myself. I am scared to go to the orphanage. I am gonna miss Emma. But i know i will see her alot.. i hope. Speaking of Emma, as soon as i said her name in my head she walked in the door.

Emma- hey, how are you feeling?

Gillian- fine i guess..

Emma- i promise i will see you all of the time and once you turn 18 i will be there waiting on the step for you to come home.

Gillian- i don't have a home anymore.. 

Emma- yess you do. You are my sister and you will always have a home ,With me.

Gillian- okay :)

she looked up at me and smiled i gave her the longest hug and whispered “I love you and nothing will be able to break us apart. Nothing.

---------

We had 3 hours to say good bye and get Gillian packed.

Emma- Louis! Can you grab Gillian's suitcase and bring it to the front door?

Louis- yeah just give me a sec..

Emma- okaay..

Gillian walked down the stairs with tears in her eyes.

Gillian- i don't wanna leave.

Emma- you will not be gone forever, and me and everyone else will be down to see you in a week. Just think of it as an vacation..

Gillian- yeah. To a hell hole.

Emma- haha, ahh i am gonna miss you ..

Gillian- you are making it worse.!

Emma- sorry. Would you rather me say i wont miss you!

Gillian- no.. :(

Emma- well then be quiet and give me hug!

I gave Gillian a long hug and she said good bye to everyone. It was the first time i seen Niall cry.

The cab pulled up and Gillian put her stuff in the trunk. Her eyes were teary and she wasn't wearing make-up. I hated seeing her like this. I heard someone yell and i realized it was myself.

Emma- WAIT!

The cab stopped and i ran to Gillian's door.

Emma- i want you to have this.

I took off my necklace that i have had since i was 10 and handed it to her through the window.

Gillian- i can't take this.. its yours..

Emma- you can give it back when you turn 18. whenever you get lonely hold the necklace and think of me and everyone else here , okay?

Gillian- thank you Em.

Emma- you're welcome, call me when you get there, and text me if you want to talk or anything..

Gillian- i will i promise.

We watched the car pull out of the drive way, and onto the street. Dirt flew up the side of the car and i hoped that the car would just turn around and Gillian wouldn't have to leave.

I glanced at Niall and a tear escaped from his eye, he seen me looking and came and gave me a friendly hug.

Niall- everything is going to be okaay. I promise.

Emma- you better be right..

I gave him a reassuring smile and went to sit on the street, staring in the direction that Gillian went i just wanted to run away and find her. I was still staring off into space when Emily and Sam came and sat down on each side of me.

Emily- she will be fine Emma.

Sam- we will see her soon..

Emma- she is going to be so lonely and scared. Why does this have to happen.

Sam- Em, calm down

Emma- CALM DOWN! I CANT CALM DOWN.! I JUST SEEN MY SISTER GET TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.!

I broke down crying and felt really bad for yelling, i wanted to apologize but her and Emily had already gone back inside. Louis was the only one outside. I turned around and he looked into my eyes with sadness lingering on his face.

Emma- i shouldn't have yelled. I don't know what is wrong with me.. i am just freaking out and i am scared for Gillian.

Louis- it was not your fault, you are mad at the agency and you took it on Sam. She is not mad and she understands why you yelled.

Emma- it wasn't right. I am a horrible person.

Louis- no. You are not. You are the nicest and the most perfect person i know, you do so much for other people and you don't realize it.

He wrapped me in his arms and for the first time in a long time i felt happy and safe.

Thanks Guys !

Feedback?

Love you! xx <3