Chapter 3 Back In Oz

My heart was racing and I could feel it pound against my chest. We all counted to three and then jumped. I squeezed Lion Hearts hand and closed  my eyes. The warmth from his hand calmed me down a bit. It felt like he was protecting me and as long as he was by my side I would never get hurt. We jumped in and then I felt myself land on hard ground. As I slowly opened my eyes I let go of Lion Hearts had. I looked around amazed my the beautiful surroundings. We were in a forest. There were big trees with beautiful purple,pink, and big white flowers. There were tons of cute little forest creatures all around me. There was a beautiful song that the birds were singing and the dear were grazing on the grass. There were fireflys everywhere. It was night time but the fireflys gave off a lot of light. It looked like the whole forest was on fire. I have never seen anything so beautiful. There was a little cottage in the distances. " That's my place." Lion Heart said with a big smile on his face." It's to dark to walk to Solomans castle so we are all going to spend the night at my place tonight." He explaind. I was really tired and it was really dark outside. " I already have my best room ready for you my lady." Lion Heart said with a cheesy smile. I giggled and could feel my cheeks turn red. What is wrong with me. I was having a weird feeling that I have never felt before. Maybe I am just sick. We all headed to the cute little cottage.