chapter 9 fighting beast

We were surrounded by these beast. " Wow your so good at keeping an eye out Crowlie." Heartmany said with sarcasm. "At least I tried you..." Crowlie got cut of in the middle of his sentence by Lionheart. " Stop fighting with each other and start protecting Dorthy."  He yelled. I grabbed a stick and swing it at one of the terrible beast and knocked it over. They all looked at me surprised. "What?" I asked feeling a bit emarased. "I did not know you had it in you." Heartmany said. He gave me a smirk and went back to fighting. I keeped fighting with the stick and did all I could. All of a sudden my stick snapped. I feel to the ground and was about to be pounced on by one of the beast. I rolled over and got up as fast as I could and saw there was a sharper stick on the ground. I then hit the beast and ran over to Heartmany were he could keep me safe. All of a sudden I was back to fighting. I looked over at Heartmany and saw that one of the beast was full charging towards his back and he was already sorounded I ran in front of the beast and I felt a sharp pain in my side. I screamed in pain. Heartmany turned around and caught me in his arms. The others formed a circle around me and Heartmany and fought of the beast while Heartmany was trying to help me. Every thing started to get dark and my head started to spin. I could hear Heartmany saying "Hang on Dorthy don't die on me please! I need you. I need you!!!" I felt something wet and cold fall onto my cheek it was a tear but it was not mine. He was squeezing my hand. All of a sudden I heard a loud gun shot. And a bright light. " Are you guys ok?" I heard a  voice yell. "Dorthy help is hear your going to be ok just stay with me. Please stay with me." Someone said to me. I could not tell who it was but it sounded so sad. Everything faded into complete darkness.
"Mmmmm." I slowly open my eyes. I was in a really beautiful room. It was almost like I was in a princesses room. I look around and am surprised to see Heartmany kneeling beside my bed. He had his hand on mine and his head was on the edge of the bed. The  warmth from his hand was so calming. He looked so cute and incident. The light from the sunrise lightly shinning out the window hitting his face making him beautifull. His crazy silver hair softly brushing against my finger tips. His hair is so soft and tickled my fingers. He then started to open his eyes slowly. When he saw me he jumped up and gave me a big hug. " Your alright your alright, o um I mean I was not worried at all." He says with a teasing look. He ruffles my hair and smiles. " You little dork do not ever do that again ok." He whispers. It was so quiet and peaceful in the room. It was just me him and the sunshine poring out the window. He was giving me a weird look. "Did you know that your beautiful." He said and gave me a big hug. My heart started pounding in my chest. What was this feeling. I felt like my heart was about to explode and my face felt burning hot. There was a small knock on the door. He gave a light squeaze and we split apart from each other and Heartmany got up. "Bye bye see ya later." Heartmany said while taking his leave.