Women's Dorm, Night 1

"So like, what's the plan?" Natalia asked, looking around at all the girls. The room stayed dead silent, nobody answered. Everyone looked at each other, waiting for a response.
"We could watch Netflix?" Elizabeta suggested. The room was filled with tired groans. Nobody liked it when they watched Netflix with Liz. They only thing she wanted to watch was gay anime, and since it was her Netflix account, she got to choose.

"Ooh oh I got an idea!" You could hear the small voice in the back. Czech.
Everyone was surprised to hear her, and listened in.
"Why don't we pull some pranks on the boys??" She suggested.
The girls looked at each other with a sly smirk, one even laughed evilly (Natalia.)

"Welll then what we gonna do??" Ann (Belgium) asked from the back. She was hanging upside down from her bed, and her talking caused her to joke on her spit a little.

"Why don't we make a fake ghost and scare the shit outta those fuckers!?" Natalia looked off in the distance as she spoke, hitting her fist against her palm. You could hear Ann in the back gasp at the use of profanity.

"Oh yeah they'll totally believe that." Yekaterina (Ukraine) said, sarcastically.
Natalia quickly snapped her neck back at Yekaterina to look at her, with a face you only see in your nightmares.
"I'm sure someone will believe it." A smile slowly crept onto her face when she spoke.

"The first thing we could try is just.... banging pots and stuff and trying to get there attention and then we can like actually interact with their door and stuff." Czech made the game plan. everyone gathered around her to listen.
"We could roll a can or something in their direction." Vietnam brainstormed ideas. You hear slight "mmhm's" and see some head nods.
"Try knocking things over to get there attention." Taiwan suggested to start.

They all split up and went their separate ways.
Some had pots, some were just going to run down the halls.

Yekaterina gave the first signal to Wy, with some lids from the kitchen. She made the first move, clanging them together. After a moment of silence, Wy gave her signal to Seychelles. Seychelles ran down the hall, making as much noise as possible. She took a moment to catch her breath, and before she could hand off the next signal, you could hear someone yelling, rather loudly, in a scared tone from the boys dorm. The girls all took a moment to listen, then when it was over, they looked at each other and just laughed.

The girls decided to take it in for a bit and plot their next move.

suddenly there was a loud "OWW" from the boys dorm.

"oh gosh oh mighty..." Ann whispered. "Could it've been us???"

"Not a chance." Natalia replied. "That was the sound of someone being stepped on."

"...how do u kno..?" Yekaterina whispered back to her sister. Her reply being "Eh"

"What's our next move?" Monaco spoke up for the first time.

"I say we do the can roll thing like how Vietnam was saying." Natalia stood signaling for everyone to follow. She grabbed a can on the way out.

They stood at the edge of the doorway

Nat put her fingers to her lips to hush everyone.

Everyone looked over her shoulders in suspense, waiting for her to move

After a moment of silence, Nat aggressively rolled the can toward the door of the boys dorm and took a step back.

As soon as the can hit, you could hear more yelling from their dorm.

"After hearing it for a second time i can conclude that that is Alfred."

You could hear all the girls go "aaah" in realization. They weren't surprised though.

"We should sleep now." Someone from the back suggested. They all hustled back inside, laughing to their friends about it.

They all settled in and Liz flipped the lights.
Before they could sleep they heard a loud mass of yelling from the other dorm. All the girls got one last laugh out of it before they slept.

*Statistics*

Number of people in the dorm: Somewhere around 13

Time they arrived at the dorm: 11:18

Time they fell asleep: 2:13

———