Chapter two: Captured

( This is edited, quite a bit :) )

I was in complete shock I felt like I could just pass out right there I mean there's a fucking clown in the sewer. I can't believe my eyes right now I think I may have a heart attack right here right now. He looked at me and smiled, his smile was horrifying " Hiya y/n." it knows my name but how. " h-hi h-how do you know my n-name." "Oh I know everyones name here and yours too, y/n!" " w-well what's your n-name." he looked at me and flashed a scary smile like the one from earlier but this time his eyes turned blue then he said " Oh well my names Pennywise the dancing clown." the bells on his outfit jingled when he said "dancing clown". I started to feel uncomfortable so I tried to get out of the situation "Well Pennywise I have to go home now but it was nice meeting you uh have a n-nice day." I lied it was not nice meeting him he was horrifying but here's the weird thing his smile wasn't that bad, it was okay still horrifying but it kinda eased off the tension in the air.
I quickly ran back to my house stumbling on some rocks and some sticks in the process but it was worth it I was scared shitless. Once I got to my house I struggled to get the right key out to open my door. I quickly started panicking once I got the right key then the door clicked and opened I rushed in slamming the door in the process. I locked the door and sat on the couch going over what just happened.
I didn't know what to think I had so many questions. Why was he in the sewer. How did he know my name. What would have happened if I would have stayed longer. Would he have killed me. Ugh I so confused, clown in the sewer, he knows my name and I'm horrified I need to take a nap or a bath or something. I walk up to my room to get some clothes and to take a nice hot shower. I walk into my room I go over to my dresser to pick out some clothes. I look inside and I'm so confused I swear I had some clean clothes right here but now there's all these dirty old looking clothes they look like they haven't been worn in years but where's my clothes.
As I am searching frantically I can hear a slight giggle coming from my closet I walk over to the closet and step back away from it about 4 feet away. The giggling is getting louder and I'm getting more and more horrified I want to run out but I can't I'm glued to my spot then the doors start to open and I see the clown from earlier I start to move backwards to the wall I end up falling and hitting the floor I start to panic, he starts moving toward me. I start to hyperventilate and he mocks me once he gets close enough he rushes towards me and pins me to the wall and says " Oh y/n I can practically smell the fear you have and I have to say It's nothing like I ever smelt before It's more intriguing!" " p-p-please let m-me g-go I won't tell anyone I promise." " Oh you won't be able to tell a living soul y/n, 'cause your coming with me to my home! Your mine now y/n, all mine." I passed out right their in his hands I didn't know where we were going all I know is that I'm probably going to get killed by this guy and that will be the end. Or will he keep me alive. I'm so scared god help me.

Okay so this is my second one and I think I did okay but that's my opinion It's actually up to you guys if I did good. Please leave a comment down below telling me if you liked it and if I need to improve on anything. Anyways have a great day/night and stay tuned for more updates bye for now.