The billionaire baby

Prologue.

Mia's pov

Hi, my name is Marissana Gonzalez , i'm a 21 years old virgin. I work at a hospital as a nurse , I'm a poor women trying to pay my bills when I was 18yr I move out of my parent my dad is Hispanic and my mom American . I have blue eyes , brown hair ,and I'm 5'6 inch tall ,I'm not the supermodel type but I'm not fat either just average . I love to read and eat chocolate . I have two best friends lovena (love) , Georgiana (Georgie) we love to hang out Georgie work at the hospital too. Everything in my life change just after one night with a guy I don't even known. It was the day I turn 21 my friends convince me to go out and have fun , so we went in a club and we start to party and drink since I'm not a big drinker after 3 shot of vodka I was already drunk then there was that Sexy Guy Who was coming toward me .

Max: hi
Mia: hey
Max: you want to dance
Mia: sure

Then we started dancing having small talk , then he propose to go to his place as drunk as I was I said ok that all remember until the next morning I wake up in bed with a stranger naked ' god what have I done please tell me it a dream I didn't just lose my virginity to a stranger ' just then he wake up instead of saying good morning that what I got

Max: what the fuck are you still doing here
Mia: em...... I just wake up and find myself here can you tell what happened last night please
Max: I don't know and get the fuck out of my house now dirty little slut you just like the others OUT
Mia: ok I'm sorry bye
Max: whatever

Max' pov

Hi, my name is Maxilionell hyacinthe , I'm 24 year old , the owner of my family company , I'm an arrogant jackass like they always said ,I'm a player I don't sleep with a woman twice and I love and respect my family my dad pass away when I was 16yr since then I become the CEO of hyacinthe international corporation . I work hard to provide for my family I have three siblings alegia , Sarah, and David. I'm the oldest of the 4 of us .
Enough about me let get to present time.

After , the girl left I feel bad a little for what I did . Get out of bed it then I realize there is blood on my sheets oh my god she was a virgin shit but oh well it was fun now time for me to get ready for work it Monday that mean a new day at work .