chapter 1

(Lilly when she's seventeen in the picture above)

Wild Angel

Prologue

12 Years Earlier : Age of Five

'Ah, my dearest little Lilly, hey don't be afraid I won't hurt you' the pale scary man tried to take a step towards me. I didn't like him. He was the one who had brought me to that dreadful cold smelly room and then told me to drink something in a little cup he had set aside. It had smelled vile and nasty. He said it would make me a princess and live happily ever after with my prince charming. Hell I was only five how was I supposed to know the difference between reality and fantasy. He could have told me I was a goblin and that faeries exist and I would have believed him just because I was that gullible. I drank the liquid down quickly, it made me tired and fogged up my slow and befuddled mind I had tried to stay awake but it was getting harder and harder to stay awake. The man came into my blurred sight of view and smiled widely and scarily." don't you fret my dear Lilly, you'll be a princess when you wake up I promise. You see Lilly, you are art of a big experiment now. Let's hope you don't die like all the other kids did. Although that's almost impossible now isn't it. In fact you probably woke wake back up after the infusion." He looked at me disappointedly. I looked at him with so much fear and sadness that I saw a brief miniscule of pity that was gone just as fast as it had came finally I had pasted out cat out into an oblivion of endless seas filled with dread and agony soon followed after.

Chapter 1

Present: Age of 17

That was my first trial. After that Dr. Hendersnick became infatuated with me almost obsessed. I was his little invincible lab rat, his little guinea pig, and also most prized possession. Many things have happened in the past twelve years since then. Dr. Hendersnick had put me through countless operations', I had lost count after four thousand seven hundred twenty nine. Many of those should have ended my life, but somehow, I survived. I've been injected with things that should have never been created or even thought of ,most of which having positive and negative effects on my sickly being. I guess being and only child to long gone spirits for parents and a worthless brain dead prison mate for a friend should have made me realize that any hope of escape was inconceivable , but even though I knew all of this I still had hope. Dr. Hendersnick would only put on educational shows on the television when I was little teaching me things he didn't have time for. Eventually he hired a maid who was a former language teacher, Mrs. Vanough was a nice lady she taught me how to read and write and speak a total of eight different languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. I can speak write and read all of these fluently and change the accents to fit with them. Dr. Hendersnick noticed that I could do all of this and decided to look inside my head to see the how and whys but ended up removing the filters and shields for my brain causing me to form the ability to perform telekinesis and become more physically enhanced. He built a training room for me to train and become better at controlling it. He would always push me outside my comfort zone causing really bad things to happen. I remember one time that I had gotten frustrated over him always correcting what I did and saying things that brought up hurtful memories. He had a lady in the room with me most times including this time she was ticking me off with her squeaky annoying high pitched voice and endless lungs that seemed to be able to make her talk longer and more consistently. Her voice had sounded like nails on a chalk board. I ended up losing my temper and everything in the room upended and imploded on itself. Leaving the room a mess, a dead corpse, and me untouched. Although the bulletproof glass that was between me and the Dr. had big cracks in it and a stunned Dr. Hendersnick on the other side. From that day forward my mission was to never lose my temper again although sometimes it was inevitable. I tried to stay away from the people he would put in the same room as me but some of the hardheaded ones with thick skulls and nothing between their ears became paint for my colorless walls. One time I had even asked for some paint to color the walls with but the Dr. didn't trust that I wouldn't commit suicide. I don't think I would trust me either if I could hear what I thought . You see I am not suicidal I'm just not exactly certain whether or not if I was presented with the situation of dying if I would automatically choose to live. Considering the way I've survived my life so far and yes I meant to say survived not lived because this isn't living my life its surviving getting through because of having no other choice. I guess my life could be worse, although it's hard to think of something worse than my situation but I guess that's because if I imagine something worse it just may happen to me. Sometimes I tend to retreat to the back of my mind from time to time going so far back that I sometimes start to become only aware of what's going on inside my head. It's almost like a comatose-like state. During these times is when I almost sure Dr. Hendersnick is doing the most damage to my mind. I just wish it could all just end, no more pain, no more needles, no more disorientation, no more Dr. Hendersnick, just peace and serenity. Silence as well, although silence can be just as deadly as a poison seeping through someone's nerves and leaking into their brain causing a slow painful insanity to spread being incurable and unstoppable. How do I know about this you may think well, to answer you simply, watching my brother go though it while being brain washed to hate my guts is only part of my life that will forever haunt me.