Chapter 4: The Sparkle Fairies

Two days later.

Bella's POV.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I groaned and rolled over so that I could get out of bed. I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair then went back into my room wrapped in a towel. I got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a white crop-top that showed my belly button and the sleeves are see through. I put on my make up that consisted of a smoke eye dark red lip stick and light blush.

I got into my car and drive to school. Once I got there my brother and the others looked at me, all of the boys the with the expectation of Stefan we're literally drooling. I laughed and shook my head topical boys.

"Hey guys." I said and they all said hey back.

"What are you wearing Bella?" Stefan asked with an over exaggerated sigh.

"Clothing." Was my only but smart ass reply.

"I mean why are you wearing that it's no-" He started but I cut him off.

"Steffi if you can go in the animal diet by choice then I can dress as I please by choice." I said and looked at him pointedly. "The bells gonna ring we should head to class." I said and everyone else nodded their heads.

We walked into the school and went to our separate classes. As I went into first hour which happened to be English with Elijah. He smiled at me and I smiled back brightly then went to his desk do that he could sign my slip not that I needed him to.

"Did you have fun this weekend?" Elijah asked me and I smirked at him.

"I don't know how are your brothers doing?" I asked with a smirk and he smiled brightly like a child on Christmas.

"They could not stop talking about you date and Klaus can't stop drawing you." He said said and I chuckled then shook my head just as Bex walked in.

"What are you two talking about?" She asked with a small smile.

"Your brothers and how they can't stop thinking or talking about me." I said innocently while batting my eyelashes making both Lijah and Bex laugh.

"Speaking of my brothers Kol started school today just to get closer to you Isa." Bex said smiling.

The class room was starting to fill up mainly with Stefan's little gang. My eyes went wide in mock shock as I ignored the other people in the room.

"Oh no gotta run they're already getting attached." I said with mock shock and sarcasm while running to my desk at human speed.

Bex and Lijah bursted out laughing right as Kol walked into the room and the bell rang. He seemed confused and I had a small smirk playing on my lips.

"What's so funny?" Kol asked suspiciously.

"Just that you happen to walked in as they started laughing." I said smiling sweetly, then rested my head on the back of my hands that we're laced together as my elbows were proped on the desk.

"And what were they laughing about?" Kol asked with a slight smile.

I could tell that the class where enjoying this.

"It was just a comment that I made no need to-" I started but was interrupted when somebody or should I say a group of people walked into the classroom. I groaned and huffed through my nose because all I could smell was the silky sweetness of cold ones  stench.

I turned towards the door and was met by five shocked stares. I stood up from my desk then pulled out my phone to text Stefan.

Listen in but don't get up also be careful about what u think about one of them can read ur mind. Me