intro & rules

arcticlight | Jessica Lynn

copyright © 2018

All rights reserved - The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work.

---

Welcome to this graphics shop and showcase book! Rules and payment are below, forms and examples are in the next chapter. Feel free to request or just look at my work! Thanks for clicking in!

 Feel free to request or just look at my work! Thanks for clicking in!

RULES:

1. No graphic hopping (requesting at 2 or more shops at once for the same graphic!)

2. Be nice and patient :) I'm nice if you're nice!

3. Must use the graphic for at least 2 weeks w/ credit

4. Book must be published or published within a week after you received the graphic. I don't want to waste all my efforts on something that you're going to throw away!

5. Do not edit or steal the graphics and examples! Everything is watermarked anyway so don't do crap like this that get you on the blocklist!

6. Do not screenshot the graphics / covers, use the hd version I send you in inbox.

7. It is fine if you're not satisfied with the result, you get 1 redo per graphic and if you are still unsatisfied after that, I'll make it as a premade. 

8. I have the right to deny your request! It is nothing personal, maybe I have no inspiration and I don't want to make something neither of us like; maybe it is too difficult. Please understand that!

9. At most 2 graphics per request. If you request more, remember that the waiting time will be longer! Add your favourite lyric to the Other section of the form to show that you have read the rules!

10. I do not make: mature, explicit or anime requests.

11. Violation of the rules or undoing payment would get you blocked and on the blacklist. Just be respectful y'know!

PAYMENT:

1. Credit (for book covers, in the description; for icons, in bio; for edits etc, in the book!)

2. Permanent follow!

3. Add Faded Dreams to a public reading list OR vote for at least 3 parts of Faded Dreams!

4. Leave a few votes or comments on my book, Mean! This one is optional but if you're satisfied with the graphic it would be nice if you do this! It would make my day and if you request again I might put in some extra effort ;)

UPDATE: new operation method! because of the update, i can't go back to notifications weeks ago without breaking my fingers SO please message me your proof of payment (like screenshots of following me, votes or my book in your reading list) after i have finished your request so that i can message you the full versions !!

Enjoy!