Snow

Snow's Biography:

Hi my name is Snow, I am 17 years old. My birthday is on April 16th. My eyes are a piercing blue, my brother and I both have my mothers eyes. I have long hair that I dye all the time. Currently
my hair is blue and purple. I have snakebites, three ear piercings, an eyebrow piercing, and also my collar and hipbones pierced. I listen to a lot of music but i absolutely love metal. I get to go to warped tour this summer! I am kind of short, at least I feel that way. I am only 5'4". My parents died when I was 14 in a car wreck. A semi-truck came out of nowhere and caused their car to be pushed off of the overpass and onto the highway below. So I live with my brother Jeremy, he is five years older than me so that makes him 22. I have Depression, Anxiety, and Panic Disorder. I have many secrets that not even my best friend or brother know; for example, that I have Self-Harmed since right after the accident and also I have Anorexia. My best friends name is Lilly. Lilly and Jeremy have both clearly noticed something's up and they are starting to become concerned but no one has asked me about anything yet. I'm not really a popular kid at school so I only have two or three friends. I am a Junior at Lake Morgan High School. Right now I am single but hopefully that will change in the near future.