"Can we just forget about it and pretend nothing happened? I promise I'll stop behaving weird?" she smiled with a shrug.

"I--"

Fred looked down at his feet for a second before he returned the smile, nodding at her.

"Alright. But only if you catch George," he said.

"What? What are you t--"

And right then, out of nowhere, George came running through the door frame at full speed and jumped on her back, making her shriek as they both went down to the hard wooden floor.

"That's for acting weird!" George laughed next to her.

"Yeah, yeah..." she groaned, slowly getting up, "lesson learned, idiots."

             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the rainy morning they were to leave for Hogwarts, there was an air of excitement, especially since they would all find out what the big event that was taking place there would be about. They all tried to get information on it from the three eldest Weasleys all week, but Bill, Charlie and Percy refused to spoil the surprise.

When everyone was packed and ready to leave, Mrs. Weasley called some muggle taxis from the nearest town. Mr. Weasley wouldn't be joining them since he had gotten a message from Mr. Diggory, saying how he was needed to calm down Mad-Eye Moody.

"Who's Mad-Eye Moody?" asked Harry.

"A complete nutter," said George.

"He's an Auror, Harry," informed Nina. "Dark wizard catcher."

"Still a nutter," commented Fred.

"Half of Azkaban is filled because of him," added Charlie. "He made himself loads of enemies, though...the families of people he caught, mainly...and I heard he's been getting really paranoid in his old age. Doesn't trust anyone anymore. Sees Dark wizards everywhere."

Three taxis soon arrived and it was obvious the drivers were not that pleased to carry seven heavy trunks into the cars, not to mention the owl cages and a grumpy Crookshanks.

Bill and Charlie tagged along, sharing the cab with their mother and Ginny since it was the least crammed. Harry, Ron and Hermione shared another while Helena, Fred and George took the last one.

"Mind scooting over there, Hell," said Fred as he tried to shut the close the door of the cab while also struggling to keep his luggage inside the car.

"I would if George does!" Nina growled, her trunk crushing her legs. "I shouldn't have packed those extra books," she muttered.

"No...you... shouldn't!" gasped George as part of Nina's luggage rested on top of his when she moved so Fred could shut the door.

It was a relief for everyone when they arrived at King's Cross, even when the rain got worse, at least they were out of those taxis. Helena's owl, Alfie, kept fluttering in his cage when she got him out of the back of the car and had to calm him down by giving him some M&M's she had laying in her pocket.

"Don't get used to it," she whispered to the owl.

Getting to platform 9 and 3/4 was one of the best parts of heading back to Hogwarts for Helena. Just the sight of the shiny scarlet train was always exciting. Parents were dropping off their kids, wishing them a good year; friends were reunited, glad to see each other; and a sense of joy to go back to the magical school seemed to bring everyone to a pleasant mood.