Chapter 4: The Casino

Y/N's pov:

After dinner, we went outside to play for a bit. Not surprisingly, we played cops and robbers. And I won. After about an hour or so, we all went inside to get ready for bed. Mugman took a pillow off his bed for me to sleep on. We soon all said good night and went to bed.
DREAMSCAPE:
I looked around too see just darkness. I could see a short distance though. "HELLO?" I called. "IS ANYONE HERE?" I yelled as I walked around in the darkness. Suddenly two figures came into view. They had their backs turned to me and were the same size. "Uhh, hi...?" I said uncertainty. They looked like Cuphead and Mugman, but there shorts and straw were purple. Plus, their fingers were too pointed. I was suprised that the gloves hadn't ripped. They suddenly turned around, slowly. I gasped. I-it looked like Cuphead and Mugman, but Cuphead's teeth were sharp, and he had cracks all over his face. Plus, his eyes had a yellow-ish tone to it, and his pupils turned red. Mugman had a more bluey-purple colour to him, but had smaller and more sharp teeth then his brother. His eyes had the same change to them as Cuphead. And his handle had broken.

Cuphead was just standing there, barely moving with a creepy smile plastered on his face, which was slightly tilted to one side

Cuphead was just standing there, barely moving with a creepy smile plastered on his face, which was slightly tilted to one side. However, Mugman was twitching uncontrollably and moving up and down on his legs, his eyes burning into me. He also was smiling in a creepy way, and he also had some cracks on his face. "Døñ't łët ūś dø įt." Cuphead broke the silence with his scratchy voice. "Wę wërē tûrñëd įńtø šœmöñê wė'ré ñōt" Mugman's voice rang through the void you were in. "I don't understand!" I said. "Ÿøú wïłl kñôw åt thè ëńd ōf ÿõūr qùēšt." Cuphead's scratchy voice once again sounded. "Döń't førgêt" "héłp úš"Mugman said."Śāvê ûš" Cuphead said. héłp ûś. šævë ùś. hèłp ùś. ŚÅVË ÜŠ. HÊŁP ÙŚ. I squeezed my eyes shut and clutched my ears to stop the noise, but it seemed to be getting louder and louder in my head. "Stop! STOP!" I cried. The voices started to overlap each other, and it just became jumbled and I couldn't understand them anymore. It got louder and louder until they just suddenly stopped. I heard two clangs, like something landing on the floor. I took my hands off my ears, and I opened my eyes. My eyes widened as I looked at the broken heads of the cup Brothers, lying on the ground in front of me.

{please ignore the devil couldn't find any images better then this one 😓}I didn't have to ask to know what their names were

I didn't have to ask to know what their names were. Brokenhead and Torturedman.
DREAMSCAPE END
I woke up, sweating. What the hell did the dream mean? I decided not to tell cups or mugs, and brush the dream off, but keep it in mind. It was morning, and Mugman was already up and gone. I stretched, and flew into the kitchen. Cuphead was cooking pancakes, and mugs was pouring milk into his head. "Morning guys!" I said. I don't think they were expecting me because Mugman flinched and spilt some milk, and Cuphead flipped a pancake onto his face. The pancake slowly slid down Cuphead's face, and finally flopped back down on the griddle. Mugman had capped the milk jug and was cleaning up the small puddle he made, with milk dripping down his face. I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of the air. "Very funny, Y/n. Ha ha. I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt." Cuphead commented. "Thank you Captain Sarcasm. I'm drowning in it over here" you reply sassily. Mugman rolled his eyes and finished up cleaning the mini-puddle he had created and went to eat breakfast. While we were eating, We somehow got into this conversation about our special talents. Cuphead and Mugman were apparently born with their lazer power, and then they asked me. "Well, you already know I can fly and breath fire." They nodded. "This is a little thing I kept to myself, but I feel like I can trust you guys.
They leaned closer curious. "Guys, this may get a little too hot for you." They leaned back, still curious. I took a deep breath in, and focused. My hands started to glow orange dimly, then a little stronger. Finally I spat fire onto my hands. {your spit is flammable if you preform it right!}Cup and mug gasped, and I started to make patterns with my arms, and dance a little bit. Finally the performance was done, and I let the flames slowly die on my hands. Mugman scooped me up and I squealed, not expecting it. "You were amazing!" Mugman said.

~time skip sorry not sorry~

It was after this we decided to go take a walk and explore Inkwell isle more. There were fields, carnivals, and... apartment buildings? Oh no. This could only mean we were in Inkwell Isle 3. Where I used to live. That could only mean... "Hey, look! A Casino!" My heart dropped into my stomach. This place. The bros were going inside and there was no stopping them. "GUYS, WAIT!" They stopped. "People probably aren't gonna react well to a tiny person so... hide me?" Mugs volunteered to put in his pants pocket, and I agreed. I warily climbed in, and I settled into a comfy position. I shivered as they walked into the Casino. Mugman must have noticed, because he put his hand gently over his pocket, and I calmed down a bit. Cuphead started gambling, and from what I heard, he was in a winning streak. "Say, your pretty good!" Said a familiar voice. I knew that slick voice from anywhere. Dice King. I hissed silently, and my hands started to heat up from my feelings of hatred. My body temperature reacts to how I feel. Mugs pressed lightly on the pocket to tell me stop. I calmed myself down, and continued listening. "At this rate, you could beat the devil himself~" "I would win against him at this rate!"
"Is thât sø?" I felt Mugman stiffen, and knew exactly who it was. The Devil. I guess his voice glitches less when he isn't mad. "How about we make a deal~? If you win, you get all the money in the Casino. If I win, I get your souls. Deal?" "DEAL!" "CUPHEAD WAIT!" I heard the clatter of dice on the table. Cuphead got...

{MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough* I'm going give you a lovely cliff hanger~ I'm sorry for such a late chapter release! I've been busy. 😅 and I know some of the pictures sent exact but just roll with it the time you waited was the very long time I had to search to find those good photos. Stay Awesome!👊}