‹ 70 › Colby's DM

hateacc1

Today, 2:34 a.m.

Can't u leave Sam alone??
Everyone hates u just go away

Well that's nice of you... But if you don't like me why are you taking time to send me these messages?
No one asked you to do that.

Ur using Sam and the others for the likes
And no one even likes u
Soon they'll leave u, u'll be all alone
Just u wait

Ok if that's all you have to say, I'll just block you.
You don't know anything about me so don't even try to start some bs.

Ur a piece of sh**
F*** off and leave the guys alone
♡ double tap to like

@hateacc1 has been blocked
________

Colby sighs while putting his phone away. He lays back down on his bed and stares at the ceiling.

He doesn't know why he's getting so much hate. Well he kind of does but still, just because he hangs out with Sam, his boyfriend, doesn't justify the things people are saying to him. He just doesn't understand why these "haters" are going as far as messaging him on Instagram.

He probably shouldn't pay any mind to them but when they are spamming him in the middle of the night it's a bit hard. He sighs again, and decides to get up. He looks at his phone before shaking his head and opening his door.

There isn't any sound in the house, everyone is sleeping at this hour. He looks at Sam's bedroom door before knocking on it. The blue-eyed boy waits a few minutes before opening quietly the door. He walks slowly to the occupied bed, doing his best not to trip on anything.

He probably did more sound than he intended because Sam starts to move around before opening his eyes and he looks at him.

« Colby? What are you doing here? » The blond asks while sitting up.

« Couldn't sleep... can I stay here tonight..? » Colby mumbles, waiting for his boyfriend's reply.

Sam nods and makes some room for the younger in the bed. Colby smiles and lays next to the other, thanking him quietly. The blond shakes his head and puts his arms around

The two boys are facing each other, a smile on their lips.

« We should go back to sleep. » Colby whispered, moving closer to the other.

Sam hums quietly before nodding. He kisses the brunet on his forehead before wishing him a goodnight. Colby smiles sleepily and does the same thing before closing his eyes. They both fall asleep a few minutes later.
_____

So.... I decided to do something different this time. What do you guys think? Should I do these type of parts more often or do you prefer the 'instagram' format more? Please let me know in the comments! Next part will be a 'normal' one, don't worry
Love you all

- Mewlby