Christmas special day 1 (The secret is out)

Harry POV:

We were sitting in the waiting room. Sam had just gone in to see Caroline. Tom had gone to get Harrison and Paddy from the cafeteria. Mum and dad were talking silently among themselves. When the elevator opened I looked up to see Harrison, Tom and Paddy. But they weren't alone, the police were behind them. As soon as the lads got out the police went ahead of them and towards Carolines room.

"Is there a problem sir and madam?" Mum asked them as she and dad walked towards them.
"Is this caroline Hollands room?" The lady asked.
"Yes, why?"   
"We were called to talk to her. She's not in trouble or anything." SHe assured us.
"Well can we go in with you then?" dad asked.
"If she is alright with it."

They knocked and walked in.Sam was hugging Caroline and she was crying. They pulled away and looked at us as we walked in.

"caroline Holland?" The man asked.
"Yes?"
"My name is garda sheacone and this is my partner garda roche, we were called to talk to you about you being abused."

We all looked up in shock.
"Caroline?" Dad asked.
She looked at us with tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry" She whispered.
Sam placed his arm around her.
"Now, we can do this two ways. Either with myself and garda sheacone and your family in the room or just with me with either someone with you or on your own. Which would you prefer?"
Garda Roche asked.
"Mum?" 
"Yes sweetheart?" Mum asked softly.
"Can you stay please?"
"Of course darling."
"Alright. Sam right?" Garda sheacone asked
"Yes." Sam said.
"I believe she has told you everything considering you weren't in as much shock as your family was."
"She did yes."
"I would like to talk to you, your dad, your brothers and mister Osterfield outside."
"Yea sure." He said.
"Alright then. Come this way."

Myself and my brothers, dad and harrison walked out of the room.

Caroline POV:

*Warning, Read at own risk.*

"Whenever your ready Caroline." Garda Roche smiled.
I looked at mum and she took my hand smiling reassuring me that it was alright. I took a deep breath and began to tell her.
"It was fine at the start. We were like every normal couple. I felt safe around him. But on my 18th birthday things changed. Once we became public he began to become aggressive. It started of with hurtful words. But as time went on it became worse. He began to hit me and kick me when his family wasn't home. When we were out in public he would act like everything was alright. But it wasn't. Behind the closed doors he would 'punish me' for something new. but, the other day he......"
I stopped as the tears fell down.
"What did he do Caroline?"
I took another breath.
"He..... he raped me."
I cried fully.
"I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. He just came on top of me."
Mum pulled me into her as I broke down. I felt something wet hit my head and knew she was crying too.
"Thank you Caroline. That is everything. I would advise you to get checked and take a pregnancy test. I will tel the doctor if you would like."
I nodded.
"Well keep in touch."
"Thank you." Mum said.
She smiled softly and left. I just continued to cry as mum held me.

*Risk free*

Tom POV:

"That's all I know." sam said.
"Alright. Thank you." Garda sheacone said just as the lady walked out.

She nodded and they walked off. We all sat in silence. I was beyond angry. And I could tell Harrison and Harry were too. So was dad but he was holding a crying Paddy. How could someone do that to my baby sister. well she's not a baby, but my little sister. I got up and walked to the window. I looked into Carolines room and seen her crying in mums arms. My hands went into fists. I felt someone come beside me.

"I swear if I see him." I said.
"I know. I know Tom." Harrison said placing a hand on my shoulder.