"Ugh, another masked group. Wake me up when they passed." Jimin yawned and closed his eyes.

When the music played, Hobi's eyes swayed from his friend and to the stage.

Baby, I like your style~

Grips on your waist,

front way, back way

You know that I don't play

He obviously likes this song by the way his foot taps with the beat.

His lips slowly formed into a smile when the trio moved as one with the music. The three guys were so much better than the previous performers. And though their choice of song had a simple beat, their dance moves were advanced and difficult to learn by a beginner.

That's why

I need a one dance

Got a Henessy in my hand

One more time fore I go

Higher powers takin hold on me...

Hobi was now bobin his head. He turned to his friend and found that Jimin was also paying attention.

"They're good. They have their own technique but we can still help improve them." Jimin pointed at the dancers.

The three guys were individually talented. Their style also fits the crew so both Hobi and Jimin were excited to meet the boys dancing before them.

"These boys might be freshmen. I bet they haven't experienced the growth spurt yet." Jimin whispered noticing the performers' small height.

"You're one to talk."

"Hey, at least they still have more room to grow. As for my height...this is permanent."

"You think I care about your height?" Hobi said his eyes still on the dancers.

"No. Because I know you love me." Jimin gushed and wrapped his arms around Hobi's waist.

"Aw, I love you too my honey!"

Jimin slapped his hands and gets his arms off Hobi. "You're scary hyung...ugh" He cringed.

"Psh. You started it now don't be a coward."

"Hyung I have a girlfriend."

"Aish!!!" He was about to hit Jimin when Jimin made a cross with his hands.

After the performance was over, the dancers on stage was about to exit when Jimin called to stop them.

The boys stopped and lined up facing their future captain and assistant captain.

"You guys are amazing. So..." Hobi looked down and frowned when he noticed the names on his list. "Lee Sooman, Park Jinyoung and Yang Hyunsuk...wow, I never thought it's actually possible."

"No way! Your named after SM, JYP and YG? This is entertaining! Your moms must be fan girls!" Jimin laughed.

"Why you have a problem with fan girls? You think they're funny?!" One of the boys voiced out.

Jimin abruptly turned silent. He also ignored the fact that the boy sounded like a girl who's trying to sound like a boy. These guys are definitely first years.

"Would you please take off your masks." Hobi demanded.

"Can we know if we made the cut first?" Another one with a soft voice said.