14

Written by Taemeaway

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung stood at his door as he frowned, crossing his arms as he looked at the basket i was carrying.

I had decided to make today's session more relaxing, away from where we usually had sessions. It'll be effective somehow, i was sure. Besides, the security there is too tight, making it way too uncomfortable for Taehyung to speak up.

"Picnic. I packed food. And can we have a sleepover later? I bought my clothes. I havent had it since i was 13." I lifted the basket, smiling as i walked into his house. He simply stared, before sighing and closing the door.

"You do know im a guy right? You want to sleep over at a guy's house?"

"Yea, i trust you wont do anything." Setting the food down on the table, i watched as he headed to the kitchen to get us both drinks.

"Coke?"

"Mhm." I opened the lid of the lunchbox, biting my lips as i looked at the food.

What a failure.

I sighed as i looked at the slightly burnt rice. The chicken was probably undercooked too, but i did try my best.

"I um, im not a great cook so. Just in case my food is inedible, i got some instant food too!" I pulled out two packets of ramen, and Taehyung laughed before picking up the lunchbox.

"Are these leftovers?"

"No, i cooked them just before i came."

"Oh." He grabbed the chopsticks before taking a bite, and i sipped on my coke as I watched him nervously.

"I'll go cook the ramen now." He forced out a smile before snatching the ramen packs, running to the kitchen as i stared at him in curiosity.

was it that bad?

"Your chicken's over seasoned with salt by the way. I thought i was eating a spoonful of salt." He commented, turning on the stove as he sipped on a glass of water.

" Another reason why i didnt choose to take up culinary courses . Man , i sucked at all my cooking practicals during high school . " I joked before taking a seat in his living room while browsing through the channels on his television.

"The tv has nothing nice to watch but Im a better channel for your viewing pleasure ." He said while his eyes were still glued to the pot of ramen that he insisted on making for me . I could tell that he was trying to hold back in his laugher since i heard a soft snicker afterwards .

"You think too highly of yoursel— I'd rather die than to watch you ."

"Are you sure ?"

"Okay , maybe not ... But still , that was such a terrible joke ." I continued after turning off the television , walking back to the kitchen to actually take his advice to watch him .

"Dont look at me like that , I'll get shy."

"Wait for me on my bed instead . " he said while adding in the seasoning packet into the pot while one of my eyebrows arched upwards , appalled at what he had just said .

"Your bed ?" I coughed after trying to get rid of the dirty thoughts that popped right after he said that .

"Isnt that more comfortable? "

There was still a million questions inside my head but i told myself to shut up since that boy is filled with weird antics and he's Kim Taehyung — duh .

I plopped down , spreading my whole body on the queen size bed under the sheets . Rolling around like a little kid , i got reminded of how i used to do the same on my parents ' .

"Woah woah woah , calm down Hana . You dont have to mark your territory everywhere ." Taehyung joked when he entered the room with his hands on a tray filled with 1 bowl of ramen .

My face flushed when i realised that i was embarrassing myself infront of him . "So ... how are we going to eat on this bed ? Arent you afraid that i might dirty it accidentally?"

"Its going to get dirty sooner or later anyways ... i can always have it washed and replaced ." He smirked but left the food on his desk before searching for a mini table that could balance on his bed .

He then sat beside me , pulling me closer towards him . I gulped and couldnt help but to feel more self conscious since we were sitting really close . When he leaned in towards me to tuck me in under the side of the table , i learnt a new thing about him . He smells exactly like vanilla— i dont even know how he manages to still smell nice after cooking ramen that had a strong flavour to it . The moment i leave my house with perfume on , it is gone just like that . The contrast is real .

"You know what ... lets forget about the ramen . I dont think im hungry anymore ." He said it softly , but it was still audible for me to hear .

"Lets cuddle instead." He finished his sentence before kicking the table off onto the floor, holding me in his arms .