2// Midnight call.

Three weeks later.

//12:34am//

"Yes, and I swear, I only came because I thought you were going!" Marinette whispered shouted over the phone, laying on her back on her bed. She had her shoulder pressing the phone against her ear whilst she had an arm drooped over her forehead.

Adrien's voice quietly chuckled, "really? You only went to the zoo with Nino because you thought I was going? What about poor Nino?" Adrien teased.
"At the time, Nino was a little love-sick puppy around you." He added.

Marinette giggled quietly, "well I don't think its an issue anymore, since Alya and Nino are the power couple." She said.

Adrien was laying on his stomach, on his phone whilst talking to Marinette.  He was scrolling through his gallery, looking at all his photos.

"Yeah," he agreed, "Now Nino blabbers about how if him and Alya stay together out of HighSchool he's gonna propose." He laughed, "wait— don't tell Alya."

"Hehe, I won't."

"Well, I should probably go," He whispered.
He heard Marinette whine in the background, "I have a photoshoot tomorrow, I don't wanna leave either, Blueberry." He laughed.

Marinette sighed, rolling onto her stomach. "Fine, Fine, Banana." Adrien chuckled again, "Goodnight," he said, he could sense Marinette's grin on the other end.

"Goodnight," she replied, hanging up. She leant over to put her phone beside her pillow when she got a text. Her and Adrien don't text much, they call a lot though. They'll often talk until early morning like the first night they exchanged numbers.

Adrien🍌: Night, Blueberry! Sweet dreams! xx

A flood of red rushed to Marinette face. Her heart started pounding in her chest, she let out a shaky breathe. Adrien had never sent a goodnight text. LET ALONE WITH xx AT THE END- *cough* sorry, getting out of author character.

Marinette took a deep breath in before replying.

Mariiiii🥐: Hehe! Nighty, Night, Banana! Sweet dreams to you too! xx

Adrien blushed from under the darkness of his room, okay, he was definitely not getting any sleep tonight.