James Reese TigerSwan: Delta Force

James Reese is the founder of TigerSwan, a global crisis management and security company, and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business. He is also the company's Chairman and CEO.

The company had 240 employees as of 2014, and seventy percent of them were veterans, as is James Reese. He spent twenty-five years in the Army, many of them as a member of the elite Delta Force unit. The Delta Force unit requires both physical and mental strength, and only the best soldiers qualify. Those who meet the basic qualifications go through an intense process to make sure they are right for the position.

Serving in the Delta Force also requires a willingness to make personal sacrifices. The experience of serving in Delta Force only deepened the already profound respect James Reese has for those who put their lives on the line in service of their country. "We should all keep the families of the more than 6,600 American service members killed in the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan in our hearts and prayers," he once wrote, "as well as the thousands of Iraqi and Afghan partners who have been killed alongside their American brothers."

James Reese holds a Bachelor's degree in Communications and Journalism from Mansfield University, and also studied International Security and Foreign Policy at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.