5.6

DISCLAIMER ; I have never been to a Why Don't We concert / meet and greet so I'm not exactly sure how they work but I'll try my best :)

Hadley and Emrie entered the venue, large smiles plastered on their faces. They have both been obsessing over these boys for months, and today was finally the day they were going to meet them. Except for Hadley and Daniel, she had met him a few years earlier at a different event right after he was voted out in American Idol.

Hadley doubted that Daniel would remember her. It had been years since their last face-to-face interaction. Although she had been tweeting at him in recent months, she knew it would be a long shot for him to even remotely recognize her.

The two handed over their tickets, their grins somehow becoming larger than they already were.

"I can't believe we're going to meet the loves of our lives!" Emrie gushed as she grabbed onto Hadley's left arm, linking the two of them together. Hadley laughed before pushing Emrie's arm away.

"Hush, we're getting looks from all your squealing." Hadley lightly pinched her best friend in the arm as the two stood in line for the meet and greet.

"This is Why freaking Don't We, I don't care if I'm receiving weird looks." She turned her nose up, glaring at the surrounding people who stared at her. Hadley mentally groaned, embarrassed by her best friend.

"I see Daniel!" Emrie squealed. "Where!" Hadley was jealous of Emrie's towering structure. Hadley stood at a short 5'4 (on a good day) while Emrie was a steady 5'8.

"It's okay small child, you'll be able to see him soon." Emrie patted the top of Hadley's head, taking full advantage of the height difference. Hadley shoved her best friend, almost knocking her over.

"What was that for?" Emrie yelled, receiving glares from surrounding people. Haley shrugged. She pulled out her phone, tweeting 'Emrie likes to bully me about my height :/ '. She pushed send before placing her phone in her pocket, watching as Emrie pulled out her phone, reading the tweet.

"You know I have your post notifications on, right?" Laughing, Hadley nodded.

"I'll get my revenge later." Emrie shut her phone off, shaking her head back and forth.

As they neared the front of the line, Hadley caught a glimpse of Daniel's head, and her stomach became a swirling mess of nausea. Nervous was an understatement, she was internally dead.

When the person who was standing in front of them exited the line and went to meet the boys, Hadley swore her heart stopped beating. The boy she was in love with was standing right there, and she didn't know how to feel. She didn't want to be awkward in front of him, but she knew she was going to be.

"Hadz, come on." Emrie grabbed Hadley's sleeve as she Hadley stood in shock. Coming back to her senses, Hadley shoke the feeling from her body, and walked to hug Daniel.

They wrapped their arms around each other, his around her waist, her's around his neck. He buried his head into her straight blonde hair, inhaling the sweet aroma that came off of it.

The truth is, Daniel had been stalking Hadley's account for years. In 2015 when she met him, he thought she was beautiful. More than beautiful, perfect. She was the perfect girl in his eyes.

He loved how devoted to him she was. Most of his Idol fans had abandoned him over the years, but she had stuck with him.

Melting into the hug, Hadley placed her head on Daniel's chest, listening to his racing heartbeat. Why was it racing so fast?

Daniel rested his head on the top of hers, taking advantage of the height difference. He looked up, noticing Jonah grinning at the two.

"Save some Hadley for the rest of us." Hadley perked up at this statement, growing very confused.

"How do you know my name?" She turned towards the other boys, Emrie standing next to Jonah.

"You see, Seavey her never shuts up abo-"

"Corbyn." Daniel sent a sharp glare toward the blonde boy.

"How do you know who I am?" She asked facing Daniel.

"Uhm, that's not important right now. Here, take this." He dug into his pocket, pulling out a small piece of paper and pushing it into her hands.

"Boys, we don't have all day." The photographer snapped, making the boys frazzled and rushing around. Hadley between Daniel and Corbyn, and Emrie was between Jonah and Zach.

"Alright. 1, 2, 3." On three, Daniel quickly turned his head, placing his lips onto Hadley's temple. Her face instantly flushed at the small action, and she hung her head low once the picture had been took.

"Hey, text me." Daniel said reaching for Hadley's arm just before she walked away. Hadley didn't reply, just smiled and nodded her head.

Hadley was flabbergasted.

________
Not edited yet, sorry for any mistakes :)