Love at First Sight

I walked to my chair and sat down. Okay. I felt like shit at the moment because I knew nothing about likeing someone. This dude was basically my first crush. I thought I was dreaming because he sat right next to me. I died inside. My head was hurting from me being so nervous. His curls. Brown eyes. Uggh.

Inside I was hitting my head on something. I was saying, NO EMILY! GO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU LIKE HIM. GO!

Immediately, I forgot all the nonsense and I decided not to get distracted from this guy's charming face.

"Hi, I'm Bradley. You can just call me Brad," the boy turned to me. I closed my eyes and and looked straight forward. "I am Emily. I am blind," I half lied. My name is Emily but I wasn't blind. My parents overheard what I said and reacted like this,"Umm, we'll be right back. Follow us Emily". What the hell?

The three of us stood in the hallway. "Emily, why'd you do that?," mom asked.

"I don't know, I just don't like new people," I lied again. Mom just sighed and dad shook his head.

We soon headed back to the dining room and I sat down once again next to Brad .

My head was all like:

                              This Is The ⌛

Mom came back with a big plate of stuff. Well you know... Food.

I was uncomfortable the whole time. I was lucky that this boy wasn't a perv. Whew. I finished my food and went upstairs to my room. I closed my door and began crying as I slid down on the wall. Minutes later, I heard a voice asking to come in. "May I come in?," the British boy said. I couldn't take my emotions any more. I wasn't even close to my period! Sorry for mentioning that. I opened my door and let Brad come in. "You've been crying?," he asked and sat on my bed.

I nodded. "Why?," he asked again. My eyes widened. "I...uh... just have to give my favorite books away to Goodwill," I kept lying to him. Damn it. Not my usual self. "You're lying," Brad looked at me. The way he said it made my heart flutter. "No. I'm not lying. I'm not a liar," I lied again. "You said that you were blind, but you are looking straight at me and you knew your way to your room. I'm not stupid, Emily," Brad stood up and walked towards me. I was afraid that he was going to do something to me so I back away. Turned out, he was going back downstairs. I closed my door again.

He knew I was lying. No... I'm such a terrible liar. Dear me...

Author's Note:

Okay so this is the 3rd chapter and I hope you comment and enjoy. I will spend time trying to make thus story enjoyable. Thank you!