Tonight's Unexpected Guest

I was in my bedroom, looking for books to donate to Goodwill. It wasn't very likely for me to give away books, because I absolutely love them. My parents had forced me to.

I found about 47 books and put it in a big brown box.

I sighed. Emily, it's for other children and teens who need books, I thought warmly. That thought made me smile. I am generous. If I ever say that I don't want to give anything away, guilt comes to me. A cloud of rain puts me in a bad mood all day.

After finding 5 more books, I grabbed my duct tape and sealed the box together. I gripped onto the heavily box and walked downstairs to give it to my parents when, "EMILY, WASH UP AND PUT YOUR DRESS ON!". I was completely shocked by the yell of my mom which made me drop the box. Damn it. "Ugghh," I groaned in frustration and went back upstairs to me room.

I opened my closet door and picked out a black dress. It was very beautiful. I threw it on my bed and ran in my bedroom bathroom to turn the shower water on.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Why were my parents so worried? Oh well... who cares. My life was bullshit right now when our doorbell rang. I scrambled off my knees and quickly undressed, inserting the shower.

When I got out, I heard people talking. British people. Damn it. How do I act? I really loved every country... So I basically loved accents. I grabbed my dress and put it on. I was panicking. Ahhhh!!!! Why am I like this!?!

"Emily, please come down!," mom called. I put on my high heels which were also black and looks in the mirror. I took my golden blonde hair out of the scrunchy, and completely let it down. No. Doesn't match.

I went in my drawer and grabbed a black skirt and a cute vest to put on along with a sweater. Okay... Better. I walked downstairs. Nervously. My palms were sweaty, my breath was minty, and I definitely smelled like lavender.

I glanced nervously at the family that stood before us. Mom. Dad. Sister. Brother. Wait. Brother. He. He. Was cute. I couldn't believe it. Handsome or cute. Whatever. I looked at my parents who looked nervous also.

Okay. Brace yourself.

This was totally the night I wasn't expecting.