"Tor Degaton's forces have surrounded the ship," Gideon said. The lights kept flickering on and off while Degaton's forces kept firing. The ship shook again as the energy level for the ship's shield started going down. "I'm afraid our shields will not be able to sustain continued bombardment."

"You're afraid?" Sara snapped.

"Here's an idea: why don't you fire back?!" Snart yelled after.

"I would, except -" Gideon started.

"The flying robots already targeted our weapons systems," Jax concluded.

I groaned. I'm starting to hate these robots more and more. It doesn't matter if they're targeting our weapons systems, we got to fight back.

I clenched my fist together and walked towards the front door. "Where are you going?" Ray asked.

I spun around and made sure my eyes were glowing. "I'm going to fight back."

I tilted my head back and fully shifted before I growled at them. I spun around and ran towards the entrance. I felt someone pick me up as Gideon opened the doors. Jax/Stein flew me a few feet in the air before they tossed me to one of the guards. My claws extended themselves and slashed across the guards' helmets.

I spun around and flipped one of the guys before I grabbed his head to smash him against the ground. One of the guards ran towards me with one of their staffs, but I placed my hands out and held on to it. I growled at the guy before I used his own weight to throw him over me. Another guard pointed his gun at me. I looked down at the staff in my hands before I used one end to hit the gun away from the guy's hands before I used the other end to bash his cheek.

"Now I know why you like using these things!" I yelled at Sara before I kicked the next guard.

"Mind tossing it over here?" She asked.

I chuckled before I threw the staff at her. I swung my claws to slash the guy's throat before I used his head to throw it at one of the robots near Jax/Stein. The robot dodged it and looked down at me. Oh, shit. It started charging at me. It held one of its arms up and started to fire. I ran out of the way as it chased me.

Snart held his gun up. "Get down!"

I dropped like he said and he fired his gun at the robot. The robot dodged that attack and held his arm up. It looked like it was going to attack, but it started to shake violently. Soon it started to crash down. Seconds later, the other robots followed.

"Looks like Raymond was able to sabotage his robot army," Snart said.

"Which means mopping up the rest of these guys shouldn't be a problem," Jax said happily.

I cracked my knuckles with a smirk. "Good."

"Are you sure about that?" We heard. Jax and Snart got their weapons ready while I got in my fighting stance. Savage slowly walked up to us. A little growl escaped me when he had a knife near Sara's throat.

"What do you want?" I snarled.

"I want to exchange this woman's life for your captain, Rip Hunter."

"I have a better idea!" Rip yelled. We turned to see him walking towards us with his gun on Per Degaton's back. "Her life in exchange for his." Tor Degaton walked up with a worried look on his face. "Your son will be returned to you as soon as you guarantee our safe passage."

"Don't do it, father. If you let them go now, they will only come back for us in the future," Per Degaton said. Can someone shut this kid up?

Rip cocked his gun. "It's your choice."

"Your son is right," Savage said. "We should kill them all." Can someone shut him up, too?

Tor Degaton glared at Savage before he pulled the knife out of his hands. "Put down your weapons!"

"No, father," Per Degaton said.

He ignored him. "Let my son go, and I will let you leave in peace. You have my word."

It was quiet for a few seconds, Rip pushed Per Degaton forward - who glared back at him. Savage pushed Sara ahead. If only looks could kill.

"Better find yourself a new mentor, kid," Snart said when Per Degaton was behind us.

He didn't say anything as he went towards his father. The minute he's in arms reach, Tor pulled his son closer to him. Sara walked ahead of us and soon enough we followed her back towards the ship.

What's that saying? The battle might be done, but the war isn't over.

》》》》

Not only did Per Degaton killed his father, but the virus he created will be spreading in a few days - not five years. Snart and Mick had a showdown which led to Mick telling us about these new mercenaries the Time Masters hired to get us. They call themselves the Hunters. Well, I've been hunted before, nothing new has changed. Mick's only suggestion was for us to run. I don't run.

I was busy reading the bestiary again when I heard footsteps. I looked up and was a bit surprised to see Mick.

"You come to finish me off?" I asked.

"Me wanting to kill you has long passed," He said.

I crossed my arms. "Then what are you doing here?"

Mick slowly walked over and took the book from me. He kept flipping each page until he stopped at one. He dropped the book in front of me and pointed at the picture of a wolf in his full form. Like actual full form...like Peter, an alpha, full form.

"Hunters aren't going to go easy on you," He said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've been hunted by hunters before. Nothing's different for me."

"Except it is now. In my time with the Time Masters, they specifically told me to kill you first."

I leaned closer to him. "Why? What have I done wrong?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I was passing by when I heard them tell a story about this Alpha gone rouge in the year 2098, nearly wiped the entire human race. Didn't hear much, just a name....Hale."

"Hale's a common last name," I said.

"But not when it's a werewolf. They handed me a book just like this one to study all of your weaknesses, what can kill a wolf." He pulled something from his pocket and held it up high. I furrowed my eyebrows when I see a clear bullet with some blueish liquid splashing around it. "Besides my other reason to kill you, they told me when I got close enough to shoot this through your heart."

"And what are you going to do with it?"

Mick looked at the bullet before looking back at me. He stood up and dropped the bullet before crushing it with his foot.

"Whoops."

》》》》

A/N: Sara ships Captain Claws!!!