Chapter 6: Soulless

Hello everyone, Nightmare here. Sorry for the loooong hold up for the to skeletons ships. Hope you all enjoy this chapters.

The Star Sanes were fight Nightmare and the guys.
They were going to destroy or kill any in this AU.
So the Star Sanes are going to stop them with justice!
Dream was fighting Cross, Blueberry was fighting Dust, and Ink was fighting Nightmare.
(I know! Nightmare have to fight his brother, Dream. But I have a reason....)

Blueberry hits Dust with his magical bones of justice and whacking him with it. Like hitting a person with a newspaper and he/she had one job and they fail.
Dream dodge Cross's attacks and use his attacks on him. And some sounding of booming and banging from their attack hitting each other.
Ink was fighting with Nightmare's inky blot thing tentacles charging at him. Ink dodge and attack Nightmare with his paint brush.
Nightmare dodge and miss Ink's attack.
Ink attack again.
Nightmare dodge and attack again.
Ink bodge but Nightmare's tentacles rip one of the sleeves of Ink's scarf.
"My scarf!!! Oh, it is on Nightmare!!!" Ink look at him he wants to beat the light out of him.
"Bring it! Short sack!" Nightmare insulted and tease Ink's height.
Ink jump up and into the air and had an angry furious glare at Nightmare.
"I! Am! Not! That! Short!!!!!" Ink hits Nightmare's face with his paint brush and whack him hard to the ground.
"Wow! That the only thing Ink gets pissed off. His height..." Though Cross sweat drop the scene that Ink just made.
Nightmare flinch on the ground and was now pissed off from Ink's attack.
And had a angry piss off from each other. One of them tries to kill him and the other one beating him till he learns his lesson.
The two Star Sanes and Nightmare's gang just stays their and sweat drop with there argument.
"How long this will take....." Said Dust.
"I give it a minute..." Said Dream.
"I'll take that bet!"
"Me too! Said Cross.
"Me three!" Said Blueberry.

Minutes Later...

*Pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant*
"I'm not.... Done with you!...." Nightmare glare at Ink.
"Me....neither!!...." Ink glare back at him.
They glare to the death but they were tried to attack or continued.
Dream put out his hand and wave his finger.
Dust, Cross, and Blueberry give him a dollar for loosing the bet and Dream winning the bet.
"I'm going to finish you, Nightmare! And your negativity!" Shout Ink still panting.
"Hey, that's my line!" Said Dream.
"Sorry, Dream..."
"Oh, yeah! Well at least I can fell negativity and other emotions, on like you..." Nightmare insulted Ink.
"What are you talking about? I can feel other emotions." Ink hissed.
"Oh, do you or you are just faking it?"
Ink froze and his eyes widened and shook.
"You don't even have a soul?.... Your just a cold hearted soulless freak of a so call guardian!....."
Dream and Blueberry gasp. Ink took the insulted and lower his head down.
"Daaaaaannnnnmmm! Now that was just mess up..." Said Dust.
Ink shiver and tightly holding his fist and paint brush.
"Ink?......" Though Cross.
"What the heck is wrong with him? Is he?.... Is he going to cry?...." Said Cross Chara.
Nightmare smirk evilly at Ink, calling him soulless was priceless.
Ink charge fast like sonic fast and hits Nightmare's face with his paint brush. And that made Nightmare charge at a tree and lost fifty of his LV.
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone ooo expect Ink and Nightmare. That look like that gotta hurt for the Nightmare of negativity.
"Oh, it's on soooooo........" Nightmare stop talking and look at Ink. His one eye widened and he shook a little.
Ink had a scary furious angry glare at Nightmare.
His eyes turn red and shape as targets. Ink got his paint brush and lightly taping it on his hand up and down.
"....." Ink didn't say a word or responded. He took a small step then charge and he was close to Nightmare.
Nightmare flinch and dodge Ink's attack.
"His fast! A bit to fast, where did he get that strength!?" Question and thought Nightmare.
"Whoa! Where was he when we first meet him..." Said Cross Chara.
"......Some how I feel scared to make Ink that mad..." Cross replied to Cross Chara.