Chapter 3: A Sick Day

Hello everyone Nightmare again with a another Ink x Error story... Hope you all enjoy this chapter!.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ink was still screaming in his pillow.
Dream and Blueberry knock on the door to check if Ink okay.
"Ink?...... Are you alright? Can we come in?....." Question Dream.
Ink didn't response, he was still screaming in his pillow.
"Ink?" Question Blueberry. He open the door next with Dream. They both saw ink screaming in his pillow.
"Ink? What happen? Did that ink blot thing came back again?!" Said Dream looking around the room.
Last time a mini ink blot came to the Star Sanes headquarters. It was harmless at first, but later after it started to eat Ink, Dream, and Blueberry's stuff. Till it grow and grow and grow till it got bigger and attack them. They destroyed it but they don't know where it came from.
"Mumble, mumble!" Ink just mumble in the pillow not showing his embarrassing face to both of them.
"What? I can't understand you with the pillow covering your face?" Question Dream.
"He said, no it something else!" Said Blueberry.
Dream just look at Blueberry raising his eyebrow.
"What!? I speak pillow covering, I do it everyday when papyrus do his horrible puns all the time!"
"Okay...... So if it's not the ink blot thing then what is?" Ask Dream.
"Mumble, mumble, mumble!!!"
Dream look at Blueberry for a translation.
"It's Error! He found my weak spot!!!"
"It can't go that bad..." Said Dream support Ink.
"Mumble, mumble....."
"And I moan....." Blueberry translate.
"Okay, now it sounds bad."
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ink scream in his pillow again.
"But how did he know you were sensitive on the neck?" Question Blueberry.
"Mumble, mumble, mumble, m-.........."
"I don't know!? Only you, Dream and C-....." Blueberry translate but he couldn't get that last part.
Ink lift up his head and open a portal.
"I'll be back just give me minute..." Ink close the portal, leaving Dream and Blueberry confuse.
Ink inhale and...
"CCCCCCCRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE SO DIE!!!!!!" Yelled ink into an echo flower and went back to his room where he leave Dream and Blueberry confuse.
"Okay, now I'm done..." Ink face was a rainbow blushing mess. He feel like he was getting a headache from all that yelling early.

"Ink, are you feeling okay? Your face is getting red. Will not getting redder from embarrassment I mean you feeling a bit tried." Said Dream.
"What? No, I'm fine it just a little headache that's all." Said Ink.
Blueberry walk closer to Ink and put his hand on his forehead.
"Your not fine, I think you got yourself a fever?" Said Blueberry.
"Blueberry, it just a headache I'm not sick..." Explain Ink.
"Nonsense! You need go to bed and have some rest!"
Blueberry pout and push Ink to his bed.
"I'll right, I'll right! I'll go to bed and show you I'm not sick. Plus it already night time." Said Ink.
"Yeah! We better go, night Ink." Said Dream.
"Good night, Ink!" Said Blueberry.
"Hehehe..... Good night, guys..." Ink went to sleep wishing this crazy fiasco was reset so he won't feel embarrassed.

The Next Morning...

Ink woke up and feel a aching pain on his head.
"Mmmmmm.....ahhhhhhhh....... My head hurt......"
Ink got out of bed but his body feel like jelly.
He walk it off and went down stair.
Dream and Blueberry where at the living room.
"Oh, good morning, Innnnnnnnn- Oh my, Ink! You look terrible! Blueberry was right, you are sick!" Said Dream forcing Ink to go back to his bed.
"What? No, Dream I'm fine! Just slept on the wrong side of the bed." Said Ink.
"Stop lying and go to bed!!" Said Blueberry helping Dream push Ink back to his bed.
"Guys! I said I'm fine and stop pushing me! Your not even out of the living room yet." Said Ink.
"GO TO BED!!" Blueberry and Dream kept on forcing Ink to got to bed.
"I SAID WAS FINE!!!" Shout Ink telling them his fine.
"NO YOUR NOT!!"
"YES I AM!!!"
"NO YOUR NOT!!"
"YES I AM!!!"
"NO YOUR NOT!!"
"YES I AM!!!"
"NO YOUR NOT!!"
"YES I AM!!!"
"NO........YOUR.........NOT!!!!!" They both push Ink to his room.
"YES............I..........AM!!!!!" Ink made Dream and Blueberry trip and teleported to a random AU.
"INK COME BACK HERE!!!" They both yelled and trying to get Ink to get back over here.
Ink teleported into Outerland, the one place that Ink can clear his mind.
*Sign* "Outertale..... This where I need it to be....... It so peaceful here...." Said Ink heavily breathing.
"Come on, Ink! Your not sick, your never sick!"
Though Ink. Ink never gets himself sick his the guardian of the AU's. He always work day and night protecting the AU's from Error.

Ink just walk it was peace and quite that it make him feel calm. This AU always calms him down and leave his worries away. Just playing simple...
*cough cough* Ink cough and his head was getting a super headache. And he notice something on the ground.
"Huh? What this?........ Strings?......" *gasp*
Ink dodge and didn't get trap on the strings.
"I know your here! Come out!! Error!" Yelled Ink.
Error teleport where Ink was.
"HeHeHehEhEhE.......... I ThAt YoU'lL gEt TrAp sO eAsIlY..." Said Error with a smirk.
"Don't you mock me!!" Ink was ready to fight.
"LeT'S GeTS ThIs OvEr wItH!" Error shows his blue strings and started to attack Ink.
Ink dodge and attack paint at him.
They attack back and forth over and over.
Ink heavily breath and his vision was getting blurry.
"Hm!" Ink sweat drop on his cheek. He can't see Error just a blurr of him.
"hUh, iNk? ARe YoU SiCk?...." Said Error getting annoyed. If his sick it wasn't fun to kill him if he wasn't screaming for help.
"What, me! No, I'm not sick! Since when ever I gets sick!?" Ink was totally lying.
"LaIR!" Said Error.
"I'm not!"
"ARe tO!"
"I'm not!"
"ARe tO!"
"I'm not!"
"ARe tO!"
"I'M NOT!!!"
"ARe tO!!!!"
"I'M.......NOT!!!" Ink attack Error with paint.
It's hits Error and Ink snap his finger. The paint turn into chains.
*Pant pant* *pant pant* "Hah, trap ya! Error..." Ink said heavily breath.
"YEah, YEah! YOu tRaP mE BeCauSe I wAs oFf gUaRd." Explain Error.
"Yeah! Will I.......I........I......I......"
"YOu WhAt?! FInAllY FinIsH ThE joB!" Question Error.
Error know what gotta happen, Ink always try to befriend him it's not gotta work on Error. How hard Ink tries Error will never be friend with him.

Error smirk from his though Ink gotta do the same old same old. But this time was different.
Ink fell and pinned Error to the ground.
Error's head was still lift up by a rock.
"WhAt ThE F*Ck aRe yOu DoInG!?!?!?!" Question Error with anger and was blushing a little.
Ink didn't response but getting his head closer to Error slowly.
Error blush yellow all over his face was Ink going to kiss him?
Ink was almost there slowly to face Error.
Error did the same thing. They slowly getting closer to each other almost to the lips. But Ink fainted on Error's chest. And the chains that Error was trap turn back to paint. Error just glitch out what just happen and what he was doing.
Ink was heavily breath and his face was all rainbow.
Error finally stop glitching out. He look at Ink still on his chest unconscious. He put his hand on Ink's forehead.
"YOu aRe sIcK yOu f*CkiNg lAiR!" Error was annoyed.
"O-okay.....................I admit........... I am sick.........." Said Ink mumble, but still unconscious.
*Sigh* Error carry Ink and teleported to his room.
He already knows where the Star Sanes headquarters is, but Ink doesn't knows that yet.
Error put Ink on his bed and put the covers around him.
Ink was sleeping peaceful on his bed. But still was sick. Error was going to leave but someone grab him by the sleeve of his sweater. He turn around and Ink was holding his sleeve.
Error just gave a angry look on Ink. Even Ink was unconscious.
"HMmmMMm......wOw!" Error was pull and was now laying on Ink's bed.
Ink was holding Error's hand in his unconscious sleeping.
Error just blush and wanted to glitch out.
But Ink got closer and cuddle Error.
Error sweat drop and look away. Then he hugged back and it wasn't that bad.
Error cuddle back on Ink. He look around and if anyone here or seeing this. Error was gotta regrets this later. He kiss Ink on the forehead.

Error heard someone coming up stairs. He teleported to the anti void, not let anyone see this cuddling his enemy.
"We look everywhere! And we still can't find Ink!" Said Blueberry getting worry.
"I know! But where would he b-" Dream open Ink's room and notice Ink was sleeping on his bed.
"IN- Hmmm!"
Blueberry was gotta say something to Ink but Dream cover his mouth.
"Hmmmm.....hmm......zzzzzzzzzzz........"
Dream show a sign of quite at Blueberry.
Blueberry nod and zips his lips to show he won't make a sound.
Dream slowly and quite close the door. They we're going to cheek on him later but for now Ink needs his rest.

In the Anti Void...

"GAaaAaaaAhhhHHHhhhh!!¡¡¡¡!!!! WHy wOn't yOu GeT oUt oF mY hEaD!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!????¿¿¿" Shout Error hitting his head to get Ink out of his mind.
*Beat beat* *beat beat* *beat beat*
"HUh?" Error put his hand on his chest.
Was that a heart beat he heard?
Error gave a tiny blush on his cheeks.
Was he...........................having feeling for Ink?

To be continued...

Nightmare: Is Error slowly falling in love with Ink?
We may never know? If you comments down what will happen next? It your opinion will Error love Ink or kills him?
You decide......