GIRLS NIGHT?! YEAH?!

* Your POV*
My heart hurt when Oro- I mean Orochimaru told me that he was the reason behind the ruined date and my snake bites. I decided to distance myself from everyone until I figure out what I want to do about everything. Should I forgive him and pretend this never happened? I started to feel lonely so I called Konan and asked her to sleepover at my house. I have a room at the hideout but I explained to Pain how much I get in my head and how I need to be alone sometimes and he hesitantly agreed. I've been living on my own since then, which is perfect for me. Konan always comes over when the boys bother her and she wants to murder them. I decided to clean up the place a little while I wait for Konan to come here. I was doing the dishes when Konan spoke up, scaring me.
"Geez Konan! You gotta stop doing that! You nearly gave me a heart attack" I stated at.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to scare you" she replied.
"So what should we do?" I asked.
"Let's go to a ramen shop and then a bar!" She replied.

After much change convincing from Konan I agreed to go out and we got dressed, I changed into some leggings and a (f/c) crop top. Konan wore a sleeveless gray top and leggings( picture above). We exited my house and walked to the ramen shop down the block.
"You know, I love you and I'm your only friend and I mean this with love but you need more girl friends" she said.
"You are my partner in crime and I couldn't agree more" I replied. We reached the Ramen Shop and sat down in a booth.
"So what happened with Orochimaru?" She asked. "The guys were in stare down with him before I left" she added.
"You remember how my date with Itachi went?" I asked.
"Yes what does that have to do with it?" She replied.
"Orochimaru was behind the whole thing! From the ruined date to the nearly fatal snake bites" I stated.
"What the?! Seriously?!" She shouted.
"Yes! No lie, he told me the truth on how he thought up a plan to ruin my date with Itachi so he had more of a chance with me" I replied.
"Oh he's lucky I don't kill him!" Konan said punching her fist in her palm.
"Here's your Ramen and those two gentlemen over there wanted me to let you know that it's on them, they paid your bill" our waiter said as he placed the ramen down.
"Ooh Konan, you got us free Ramen" I joked.
"Maybe I should start pimping you out" I added while laughing.
"Hahaha your so funny (Y/N), besides Pain would kill you if you did!" She replied with an eye roll.
"Aw I can handle the little Tsundere(?) known as Pain" I joked.
"You know me and him are together now?" She stated. I spit out my drink.
"What?! Since when?!" I asked.
" yeah we got together when you went out on your date with Itachi" she replied.
"I'm so happy for you best friend"
"Thank you, now we need you"

We ate our ramen and chatted about my love triangle. We left the ramen shop and headed to a bar not to far from my house, maybe like three and a half blocks from it. There wasn't many people in the bar right now, which is perfect for me. I don't need any pervs trying to hit on me. We ordered some Sake and sat at the bar.
"What brings you lovely ladies here?" Asked the Bartender.
"We just want to have a girls night out, recommend any drinks?" Konan asked.
"Oh yes! I recommend the Long Island iced tea and a hard lemonade" He replied.
"We'll have both of those, what kind of lemonade?" I asked.
"We have Strawberry, Raspberry, watermelon and original" he replied.
"I'll have the (Choice lemonade flavor)" I stated.
"I'll have the raspberry flavor" Konan said.
"How old are you ladies? If you don't mind me asking?" He asked.
"I'm 21, I'll be 22 by the end of the month" I replied.
"I'm 24" Konan said.
"Why?" I asked.
"My wife and I just moved here and she's having a hard time getting out there and making friends, so if you ladies don't mind being her friend" he said.
"I'm sorry but we don't even know your name! For all we know you could be a killer!" Konan replied.
"I'm sorry were are my manners, I'm Hale Xander" Xander replied.
"I'm (L/N) (Y/N) and this is my best friend Konan" I said.
"Nice to meet you"

We talked about his marriage and his wife, he gave us his card told us to call him if we wanted to hang out with him and his wife again. Konan and I decided to go dancing and while we danced amazingly( we made a fool of ourselves) we ended up on stage and the Dj basically pimped us out for dances. Not that I didn't mind but Pain came over and picked us up and threw us on his shoulders and harshly placed us down in the chairs.
"Ow Pain that hurt" I replied with a pout.
"I thought I told you NO clubs" Pain stated.
"Silly You said no clubs, this is a bar. There's a difference" Konan said and bopped his nose.
"Oi! Pain is your bitch sneaking around already?" Hidan said with a girl hanging in his arm, she noticed us and approached us.
"Hi, I'm Tani nice to meet you" she said.
"Hi! I'm Konan and this is my best friend (Y/N)" Konan said.
"Wanna go dance?" I asked her.
"Yes!" She's replied and we all left.
"Wait!"Pain yelled for us and Konan turned around
"Yes?" Konan asked.
"I'm not done talking to you and (Y/N), I'm seriously considering a punishment for you both" He replied and we just left.

We danced and joked with each other, we headed to the bar and ordered more of this hard lemonades. Xander was still there.
"Hello girls, who's this?" He asked.
"This is Tani, she's seeing one of our friends at the moment" Konan replied.
"Well nice to meet you Tani, let me guess more Lemonade?" He asked.
"Yes please" I replied and he served us our drinks.
"After this Wanna head home? Maybe watch a movie and eat junk food?" Konan asked.
"Yes!" I replied.
"Tani wanna Come with us?" I added.
"Yes I'd love to but I don't want to be a problem"She said.
"You won't be a problem, we can get to know you more" I replied. We paid our tab and left the bar not without leaving a note telling Pain that we left, he can punish us later.