"It's too embarrassing," she whined.

Stiles exhaled and rolled the opposite way from her to get up from bed. He walked around the king-sized bed to get to her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, making it easier for him to reach for her. He squatted down on his knees, with an eyelevel to her covered ones. He cupped her cheek but his hand was so big that it also reached her tiny neck. His warmth made her loosen he grip on her own fragile face. When she took her hands away, she had her head tilted down; to avoid his stare and the blood.

"No its not. Its nothing to be embarrassed about, Lydia."

And that's when she opens her eyes. She first thing she sees is the blood beneath her, making her look away, pushing the awful thoughts away. His hand was still around her neck and he turned it to make her face him. She looked at him with red cheeks and furrowed brows which was a look he could read on her face anytime. It meant that she wasn't getting up.

He sighed loudly and put his hands on his thighs before standing up. He turned his back at her and she couldn't read his face expression before he left the bedroom to go to their bathroom. After a few minutes, he came back with a shirt on this time. She looked away again and played with her nail polish.

Stiles didn't stop his tracks when he reached to her side of the bed. He quickly removed the cover from the bed and put it on the floor. Lydia couldn't figure if he was angry at her but as soon as he cupped both of her cheeks and gave her a passionate kiss, she knew what he was up to. Her hands rested on each of his wrists and held tight on to them. He pulled back and went back in again.

When he pulled back for the last time after going back in 6 times, he just looked her in the eyes. Her green ones. Her green ones with a little dot yellow. Her green ones with a little dot yellow and 500 different shades of green. That's why Lydia once got upset when she asked Stiles to describe her eye color after she described his. His were brown. His were brown like coffee without milk. his were brown like coffee without milk, but honey, so when she asked him to tell her how her eyes looked, he went numb. Or his face did after gazing into her eyes of green galaxy. You can't describe her eyes. They were so much more than something words could form.

"Stiles, it's just... god, all week I've been telling you to keep clean because decorating this house means so much to us. And now look how hypocritical i am. God, this is so emb-"

"Lydia shut up and listen to me. I'm not going to repeat myself so listen carefully."

His eyes were serious. Darker. Like heavy coffee without sugar. Only honey.

"I don't give a single damn about those sheets or how clean the house is when it comes to something like this. And i can't believe that you are sitting there embarrassed when you're the one who's getting to bear with this cycle, and if that wasn't enough, also getting these terrible cramps every single month. This is one of the things why i admire you the most. It's what I love about you the most, okay?"

We went on his knees again and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Don't be embarrassed, babe. It's okay. Okay?"

She nods. Stiles stands up and takes her hand.

"Let's get you in a hot shower," he held her from the waist and helped her stand up. As they kept walking towards the bathroom door, she stopped and looked at him.

"Don't you dare look at my butt,"

He chuckled and gave her neck a peck. When they were in the bathroom, she saw the bathtub filled with steamy water. He even put a bath bomb next to the tub because he knew how much she liked those, especially when she's on her period. She smiled and snuck her hand around his neck before her lips collided with his.