Kidnapped?

"Owww my head"I winned."What happened last night"

"I uh you fell asleep last night, maybe you just had a bad dream"

"Ok but it's weird i feel light headed and i don't remember anything,What time is it"

"It's 7 O'clock"

"Well that's my que to get ready for school"Inside me i knew something happened last night but i couldn't put a finger on it.

"Darling that isn't a good idea"

"What do you mean im going to school, Dawn is waiting remember"

"Uhhh YOU'RE RIGHT let's get ready"

"Um dad i'm not a 4 year old i can get ready by myself" I explained trying not to sound too suspicious.

"Yea you're right, I'll... go..um... make breakfast, see you in a bit beautiful"

I watched him run downstairs like his life depended on it, but it was so strange and unlike him.Did something bad happen last night?I was so confused my head started to ache again.But as i tried to ignore the pain i got dressed and this time i did tie my shoe laces and button up my shirt.When i went downstairs i tried to not make a sound and i carefully tip toed down trying to figure out if my dad was doing something strange.I snuck a look to see what my dad was doing.But as usual he was making breakfast.

"You know i can see you"My dad noted whilst his eyes were still concentrating on the pancakes.

I walked closer and as i did i tried to think about something to say"Yea i know i just wanted to surprise you, what you making"REALLY i told myself, i can clearly see the pancakes bouncing of the pan and into the air.

"Oh you haven't noticed im making pancakes"

He is sometimes so annoying.But i kept my rage inside and walked to the bench.

"You think i'll have enough time if i eat breakfast here?"I asked as i was simultaneously looking at my watch.

"Of course, we can also discuss about what you did on your first day"he answered while he handed me a plate of pan cakes.

"Well ms cook was still cranky as always and me and Dawn got a whole bunch of HOMEWORK OMG i forgot."

"Don't worry i talked with the teacher about it she said it was fine since you did take a little bump to the head, Maybe that's why you dont remember."

"Oh yeah" i said quickly munching on my pancakes. "anyway dad i have to go dawn is waiting for me bye "I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran towards the bus stop.

"I love my girl"My dad exclaimed as he started to eat his pancake.

When i got to the bus stop dawn wasn't there considering she just texted me. so i sat down and waited.And as i did these awfully strange people with moonlight hair and light blue eyes came up to me.I tried to look away so they would just stay back but instead the went straight up to me.

"This the girl"The tall one whispered to his friend on the right.

"Yea it is"

OMG i had to leave there probably people who want to kill me for fun or something.So i got up and started running but all of a sudden i froze.

"What the..."My heart skipped a beat i could hear my heart beating in my ears i couldn't even speak nothing i was just frozen.

"Oh you're not going anywhere" one said and with that i slowly moved in mid air towards the truck the people came in.

I wanted to scream but there was something blocking my voice box.They then through me into the trucks WITH THEIR MINDS. I thought this was all a bad dream i didn't know what to do  but i then heard their phone ring. I needed to know what was going on so i listened to their conversation.

"YOU'VE GOT THE GIRL"the anonymous person on speaker said.

"YES, WHAT do we do with her?they talked with fear in their voice.

"Release the sleeping gas and take her to me"

"YES whatever you say"

I was so scared were they going to kill me why do they need to bring me to the guy on the phone.Whats going on.And with that single thought i heard air being released from the vents on the side of the truck.And with one inhale my eyes began to drop i felt so tired it was like someone put heavy bags on my eyes.I looked once more yawned with sleepiness and fell asleep.