•~H.G x Fem OC #1: No More Misery~•

A/N: Hello again, Kanju here back with a compilation of Harry Potter one shots including Male OCs, Male Readers, Fem Readers and Fem OCs. I'll be doing requests after the next two. They will definitely be shorter than this one so have fun. WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC WRITING OF SELF HARM AND somewhat horrible smut (sorry other ones will be more appropriate.) IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO EITHER TOPIC PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT STORY OR STOP READING.

Thanks for your possible future requests, as I will try and get to them.
H.G x Fem OC #1:  No More Misery

UPDATED : 4/13/19- it felt weird bc i have a sg fic ew changed this slightly

This was my moment. I wanted to be sorted for Gryffindor ever since I applied for this school. I was finally getting sorted into my house and the hat began to speak.
"Karla Rose Allura....such a future ahead of you ms. allura, a noble one at that. GRYFFINDOR!"
        *                      *                       *
For the past few years I've been in the bravery household I learned that some are not as brave as others think we are. The select few include the legendary trio of Harry, Hermione and Ron. Plus me and a couple other blokes who just have fun making trouble.
I was similar to Granger due to my heritage per say. My parents weren't magically inclined and I begged them to let me attend Hogwarts. My mother agreed as long as I had high scores. Which I did as well as 'Mione I believe. We were the brightest witches of our age and constantly competed to be the number one. I wasn't quite aquatinted with the young witch so we never really talked to one another outside of the classrooms and lecture halls.

It wasn't until this school year where we were made roommates. Just us two in the most awkward situation. After break, I decided to engage in slight banter with the girl for the first time. Lame I know.

"So Granger, how was your summer vacation?"

"Oh, it was good. Both of my parents were home, I think you can recognize that feeling Karla."
No, I really don't, my father hates me. "and please call me Hermione. I think we should be more friendly due to the fact 5th year is starting. Don't you?"

"Yes...I do actually. Nice to meet you"

"Pleasure is mine." We shook on it as we tried to break the silence every day. I began to like the girl more due to the relatable subjects her and I had conversed with. I later learned that she he had struggles of muggle parents too. I started to notice the little things about her, the way she tucked her hair behind her ear while studying, the way her nose scrunches when she's having trouble with a problem, and the way she smiles at me when I talk to her.
I thought that my phase was over three years ago, but she just pulled me back in, with that gorgeous heart and figure.

________________________________

The months of the new semester went slowly, and the more I spent with Hermione, the more I craved her presence. I was already friends with Harry from the first day of classes, and Ron well he was extremely interesting. I told stories about home, but none about my parents. My father disagreed with my mothers decision to send me to Hogwarts. He wanted me dead for attending and prayed that I had died during the passing year. He killed my mother in attempts to stop me from going, it failed, and he got away with it. I wasn't home at the time therefore there were no witnesses, it'd be useless of me to press charges.
The day went by fast and dinner was soon upon us. I walked with Hermione, talking about the potions class we had today. The analytical conversation stopped when we met Harry and Ron near the giant doors at the entrance. We all got in our seats as food was being served. Ron talked about his dinner the night before and how the ham was cooked to almost perfection while Harry and Hermione were arguing that they've had better.