Long time

Yn pov

Hey yall im back me and bryson still together but i think this relationship gonna last longer its just like day one and has always been hes really sweet and loves the kids as well.But i got a txt from august talking bout namiko pregant and be at jhene house at 6 for ha baby shower bruh this girl gonna make me lose my mind.

At the baby shower

Naimko  pov

I look to the left and see my dad walk in he dont look to happy he look like he got hit by a bus not his outfit but his face you can tell he is angry asf but hopefully he dont do anything crazy because im not tryin to go into labor  anytime soon so i hope he dont do nothing .But it looks like my mom and dad aint on good terms either because they keep cutting each other that look. An dby they faces i can tell they aint speaking at all  but i know threw the whole ride chrisanto gonna be there  because he promised and i know he will.

Namiko: bae theres my dad over there by the sliding door

Chrisanto: Dont worry bae we gonna have to face it one way or apanother but we gonna face it  together we got this (hugs her and pecks her) 

Namiko: i know but im worried that he might do something crazy

Chrisanto: girl he not gonna do nothing crazy if he do it aint gonna harm you or  the baby imma make sure that so dont worry about it i got yall(kisses her)

August pov 

Im looking for namiko then i spot her getting her face sucked off by a boy i swear she gonna make me whip her ass while she pregant she getting to think she grown and do shit she aint supossed to do .

(August walks up to namiko and chrisanto)

August: hey pregant, non listening , rule breaking , fast ass  namiko

Namiko:(silent)

Chrisanto: hi im chrisanto(shakes august hand)

(august looks at him then...