first year in high school (pika's point of view)

Hhhh...its finally morning...and here i am standing here...infront of the massive building which is called the school...all what matters to me here is NOT to be the center of attention...i still have to hide my clans eyes...
???: soo you r the bew student kurapika?

I looked to find a man with a yellowish brown hair staring at me with the creepily widest smile ever

Me: uh..yes im kurapika...where is class A first year please?

Mr.pariston: yeah its on the 3rd floor the first class..Oh im your class teacher by the way..my name is pariston....nice to meet you

Me: ..you too..

He had led me to the room...and introduced me as the following :
" will you please welcome our new student kurapika in here...kurapika will u please come in?"

I nervously stepped in while trying not to really oay attention to all those people whispering to each other the same moment i entered
I stood in class and wrote my name on the green chall board. And i tried to act cool...though i felt my shivers growing harder.....

Me: nice to meet u everyone

I said as nice as it sounds...i tried not to het frightened by the applause after it....i sat in my assigned seat...

The lessons had gone smoothly...and clear..i was able to understand everything said to me so far. Then we had our lunch break

I remember having an apple in here...found it....a greenapple ..my favourite.

While i was walking down the corridor ....... an unfamilliar face started coming towards me...with a very confident face.....it was a blue-haired gurl with bright blue eyes...but the way she looked at me...wasnt any pleasent...

???: hey you....u are the new dude here huh?

She said in the most irritating way ..around her were 2 gurls....standing by her side...i simply closed my eyes as a reply to her question...i turned around and look away.....
???: YOU DARE TO IGNORE ME?!

me: what do u want?

Neon: im neon....well..i want u to know...i sort of have a liking to u...and i want u to date me....

I was shocked...quite shocked i felt the sweat of nervousness dropping behind my neck..but i confidently told her that i will think about it....

The day ended....i hate to stay a bit late at school....since i had to do some things arranging my books...but for what what happened after..i guess it was worth while...

After i had finished doing my stuff and started to leave..i heard an attractive sound of somebody playing a flute..it was sooooo beautiful....i felt its so calming....

I trued to go towards the vooce...to find a girl...with chocolate long hair playing a white flute....she had hazel-eyes staring at the sky as she played in the school's backyard.....

I found myself gazing in shock..until she had tried to turn around.....

I trued to hide...but i guess i was unsuccessful

???: who are you? Blonde guy?

I immediatly got put...sort of scratching my head...trying to find something to say...

???: *giggle* you are the new student here right?
Me: why does everyone know about a new student coming?

Melody: well we dont get new students that often....im melody nice to meet you :)

Me: kurapika..nice to meet you too
.........have u been training on the flute for a while?

Melody: i guess i can say so...i really like this flute....my dear beloved friend gave it to me....anyways...the whole school is talking about you right now....

Me: ME?!.....why is that?

Melody: the new student is here ...the new student in there....well u are stalked quite often!

I tried to absorb the shock....but i guess i didnt help but turn slightly pink....

That gurl named melody stared at me for a second and started to giggle like a little kid....

Me: what's wrong?

Melody: its nothing...oh...im late..see you tommorw kurapika..it was really nice to talk to you...

Me: yeah..it mutual :)

I waved to her as she left me alone on the school bench....it has been a busy day...and those 2 girls...neon...and melody....what will haplen next.....i guess it will not be boring at all