seven

seven: fake love

song: el farsante - ozuna 

While Jessica was having a great time hanging out with Rebecca, Justin was trying to find a way to get in contact with Jessica. He has been searching her name on twitter, trying to find a cousin or even a Facebook. It's been seven weeks since Jessica has blocked him. He has been in such a mood ever since she has done that, too. He hasn't talked to anyone outside of work. He didn't know why he was acting this way. Maybe it was because of the way his name rolled off her tongue. Or maybe the way she intrigued him.

Jessica and Rebecca have been hanging out ever since they went to the mall together. They are very fond of each other's company. Jessica finally realized that she doesn't need Maria in order to have fun. She also realized that she doesn't have to be at a party every weekend.

"Jess, come look at this guy!" Jessica goes towards Rebecca and sees a picture of a guy with a snapback on.

"Okay, he's kind of cute, but aren't snapbacks like so 2014?" Rebecca laughs nodding to agree with her. "Girl, you are gorgeous and I think you should get off that ugly ass Tinder app."

"So I should swipe left?"

"More like delete the whole thing," Jessica says seriously.

"Ugh, I wish I was as gorgeous as you. Literally every senior at Whitnall wants to be you."

"Rebecca, please don't bring yourself down like that. You are beautiful. Even better, you're stunning. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Don't you ever compare yourself to me or anyone for that matter." Jessica says. She already knew that every girl wanted to be her. It kind of made her upset. She believed that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Jessica even thinks that Rebecca is more beautiful than her. She had blonde hair that was to die for. Her figure was so perfect too. She looked like she came straight out of a Calvin Klein ad. 

"Thank you, Jess. That means a lot coming from you." Rebecca gets up and hugs Jessica tightly. Rebecca never really had friends up until high school. She was always the quiet girl sitting in the corner wanting to be left alone. She despised all the pretty popular girls and had hatred for the popular boys. Since Rebecca always wore boyish clothes to school they called her things like "dike" or "transgender." It wasn't until high school that Rebecca's older sister helped her find a whole new wardrobe and filled it with name brand clothes. 

Rebecca's dad left her family when she was seven. She and her dad used to be so close. That's why she became the tomboy she was. Rebecca was clinging on to her tomboy persona because she thought that maybe one day her dad would come back and they could play football together or even basketball. She just didn't want to let go of that part of her yet. But when it was the summer before high school, she and her sister got close and she realized that her family she has now is just as good and if not then even better. Rebecca soon let the phase pass allowing her sister's ways to rub off on her. She has been nothing but happy ever since. 

JUSTIN

All I think about is Jessica. The way she smells, the flow of her hair, the way her body moves with the wind. I miss her. What I did was wrong. I made her feel less of herself when she knows goddamn well that she is a fucking goddess. I fucked up. Now I can't even get into contact with her. She has me blocked on everything possible. There's only one other way I can see her. 

I had my private investigator get some information on Jessica Villa. I found her address and I found a lot of other things, which will be helpful in the future. 

It was around a two-hour drive to Jessica's house. I wondered how she would react to me just showing up on her doorstep. I wonder what her mom would say...

JESSICA

Don't unblock him, don't unblock him, don't-

"Mija!! One of your teachers is here!" 

What? What the fuck? Why is one of my teachers coming to my house at this time of night? I get up and stumble my way into the kitchen only to be face to face with Justin motherfucking Bieber. My mouth was agape at this point and my mom was staring at me like I was a lunatic. "Mija... Why is this teacher in our apartment? Are you in trouble? Sir, I am so sorry-"

"Ma'am, I can assure you, Ms. Villa is not in any trouble." The way he said "Ms. Villa" made me want to drop my pants right here and ride his cock into the sunset. Fuck, I missed his voice. 

"Hi Mr. Bieber, what can I do for you?" I say. The look in his eyes made him look virtuous in a way, almost as if he was innocent. I knew he wasn't innocent. He had sex with a female then proceeded to insult me that same night. That's a very bad Justin. 

"I just wanted to go over the curriculum. I feel like you're not understanding it as much as you should be and I don't want you to be behind in the classes. Is that okay if we talk outside?" I look at my mom and she nods willingly. I slouch over and walk with him outside. Before I can say something he grabs my arm viciously and kisses my lips, hungrily. I pull away, astound. 

"What the fuck are you doing here Justin?" I glare into his eyes looking for answers. He has bags under his eyes, and they were dark. He seemed different, but I couldn't tell how or why. "Huh? Please fucking tell me because you're really irritating me lately. First, I come to your house wanting to see you and you have some skank there and then you insult me right after. If I am too young for you or I'm not pretty enough for you, then please, leave me alone. Don't come to my house with my mom home and make up lies. I am not about it. Go talk to someone who can handle a "grown up. No necesito tu amor falso. ( I don't need your fake love. )" I walk away, trying to stop the tears from pouring out of my face.

"Jessica, please wait." His voice sounds desperate.

NO ONE 

"I'm sorry that I was a jackass. I'm sorry that I said those horrible things. I'm so sorry Jessica. The last weeks I haven't been able to sleep. All I can think about is you, and what you did before you left my house. Jess, I never once meant to hurt you, but I did, and for that, I will forever hate myself." Justin looks down at his feet, on the verge of tears. It's been years since he cried. What was it that made him feel so connected to her? It was driving him insane. He never felt this way about a female. Ever.

"Tienes que decirle a esa puta que me quieres y solo a mi. ( You need to tell that bitch you want me and only me. )" Jessica says in a thick accent. Justin gulps and feels his groin grow larger. 

"Jessica, you know I don't speak spanish." Sighing, Justin grabs Jessica's face and kisses her. The face in the window gasps and rushes to the door.