three

three: stay away
song: bad day  justin bieber

-

As Jessica came to the realization that the summer was ending in about a month she started to panic. She didn't want the summer to end. Although, it was going to be her last year in high school she still loved summer altogether. She was going to have to face Maria and Julian. Jessica thought about getting back at Maria by hooking up with Greg, but she didn't want to waste her virginity on him. Besides, she had other things planned.

Laura was getting ready for the fall. Making sure that all of her flowers around the house were fine. She started to put some of her outdoor gardening inside. They didn't live in a one family home. They lived in a run-down apartment that homes mostly wasted lowlifes. But Laura wasn't going to let that stop her from making the outside look beautiful with her gardening. It was one of her hobbies.

Justin was busy with his company. He had so much to do that he didn't even know where to start. Of course, Jessica stayed on his mind. He just couldn't get the thought of her soft angelic voice out of his head. He'd never been so obsessed with someone before. Sure, when he was in high school he had crushes, but they never got to this extreme. Just that one date had his mind spinning about her. He mostly wanted to know how a beautiful young woman like her was still single, and a virgin. It didn't add up. He had lost his virginity when he was 16 at some party that he didn't quite remember. What a waste.

With her constantly on his mind, he hadn't been able to focus these past few hours. "Fucking hell," Justin murmurs. He was in the middle of some important paperwork when a voice stumbles him out of his thoughts.

"Mr. Bieber, I'm sorry to intrude, but Mr. Rodriguez is here to see you," his assistant speaks up. He nods his head standing from his seat and straightening his suit following Rebekah, his assistant, to the conference room. When he arrives he sees Mr. Rodriguez seated at the large table.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Rodriguez," Justin says breaking the silence.

"Good afternoon, Justin," Mr. Rodriguez says. Mr. Rodriguez is much older than Justin and has been involved with the Bieber Company for many years. He knew Justin's father when he had ran this business. Now, Justin takes almost all the responsibility taking care of himself and this company. He wants his father's legacy to continue on. "Shall we get started?" Mr. Rodriguez raises his eyebrow.

"Yes. So, as you know, we haven't been getting many sales on any of our recent technology. Our newest invention is the Virtual Reality that you connect to your Apple or Android phone," Justin's speaks as he shows Mr. Rodriguez a slide show of pictures of the Virtual Reality invention.

"Isn't this already invented?"

"Yes, sir. It is, but we have made it better. The ones that other companies have made are usually made of some cheap plastic and/or have had technical difficulties. Our invention is made of a better plastic, and has more features." As Justin continues to explain the features of the new product, a man walks into the conference room stopping Justin. "Excuse me? Are you lost?" The man walks towards Mr. Rodriguez and takes a seat. Justin looks at Mr. Rodriguez confused.

"I'm sorry, Justin. This is my son, Jose." Jose waves at Justin and he smiles lightly. "He's just shadowing me today. I'm trying to teach him how to do things the right way without screwing them up." Justin continues on but soon realizes that Jose looks very familiar. Like he has seen him before. Justin can't put his finger on it but he concludes that he has met this Jose before, but he doesn't know where.