127 | target obsession

maisie was currently sat in a white studio with millie filming an interview.
they got given five boards of google searches about each other and the show, and had to answer the most searched questions on google.

it was now currently time to reveal maisies board and she was excited to see what was behind it as the previous boards were so funny.

"is maisie carlson... alive," she laughed.

millie gave her a poke, "yeah, yeah. she's alive."

"is maisie carlson joe keery," she read,

"uh, no maisie carlson isn't joe keery, as much as i wish i was, sadly i'm not," she joked.

"is maisie carlson... famous," millie snorted,

"i am a kind of well known person," she explained,

"yes shes famous," millie laughed.

"and last one, is maisie carlson... target?" she turned the board around to herself and looked confusedly at it, "do they mean target the shop or?" she wondered,

"i think it's because whenever you vlog you go in target, and to be honest whenever you're in america you're in target," millie said with a laugh.

maisie laughed at her, "that my friend, is very true."

"next one! i like these they're fun."

"is millie bobby brown...  english? yes, is millie bobby brown adopted? yes by me, is millie bobby brown single? of course she is she isn't getting a boyfriend until she's thirty. is millie bobby brown in stranger things two? yes of course, is millie bobby brown.. Spanish?"

"the most searched thing is, 'is millie bobby brown english' and then the last search is asking if im spanish?" she laughed, "that makes sense." she said sarcastically.

"i can understand why charlie doesn't internet now." maisie said, both of the girls laughed.