Ch 2 - MEETING?

You walk into the bar and see him sitting across the room at a barstool. He waves to you and you walk over. The girls start whistling and you turn around to blow them kisses and keep heading to the bar.

"What's up hon?" He asks you.

"Oh, just chilling. You?"

"Call that chilling?? You guys ruled!!" He tells you. So, he saw the concert...

"Oh, I know wasn't it awesome?" You ask, sitting down beside him.

"Totally, totally... so, I was thinking. If you ain't got no plans later maybe we can..." he winks at you. Great. He just wants you to put out. You pretend to not know what he's saying.

"Can what?" You ask defensively.

"Oh, you know, go back to my place? "Chill" out?" he cackles. It's a turn off. He doesn't even know you...

"No, I don't want to. I'm going to go join my friends if that's who you take me as." You start to walk across the bar when he grabs your arm.

"C'mon baby..." he says to you. Chills run down your spine. You're scared. You don't want to get harmed by him OR involve your friends. You just know if they see what is happening they're going to start across the room to try and help... And this guy's grip is so strong... oh why did you get yourself into this mess?

You've dealt with creeps before but this time you didn't have to.

"Hey, knock it off." You look up. It's a man sitting right beside him at the bar.

"We were just leaving" the creep says, dragging you.

"I don't fkking think you are." The man at the bar says, grabbing the man by his shirt.

"Hey, hey, what you think you're doing?"

Classy.

"She said no, leave her alone. Idiot... Can I buy you a drink?" He's looking up at you. The guy is P I S S E D.

Creepy punk guy throws the first punch. Which didn't really end up so well for him because this man is so much stronger... I don't know what he was aiming for, he punched him in the arm instead of anywhere painful, so the man grabbed the creeps' shirt again and gripped his arm. He warned him to leave if he knew what was good for him. The bartender walked up and looked stressed out, but the creepy guy left with his middle finger in the air.

"Wow... thank you so much..." You started.

"Hey, don't mention it." He grinned at you. You liked the way his blue eyes sparkled in the light. He was actually hotter than the other guy... like... by far... not that you trusted your own judgement much anymore. "And I was serious about that drink. What'll it be?" he asked you.

"Scotch." You said. He told the bartender. He was still grinning. This was near perfect.