Chapter Two

Armin took his shower basket, which had his towels and soap in it, and made his way to the shower room. Eren was there, waiting for him.

"Armin!" He called from the other side of the shower room.

"Oh, Hey Eren..." The blonde replied with the look of dread in his eyes.

"You don't like this part, do you?" Eren asked. He was aware of Armin's self-consciousness.

Armin shook his head. Eren looked at him with a reassuring smile.

"It's Okay... No one's looking... just take your clothes off and get into a stall... I'll make sure no one sees you..." He explained.

"Okay... Thanks.." Armin nodded as he proceeded to take off his shirt with Eren standing in front of him, blocking everyone from seeing him.

Jean walked in, looking for Armin as always. The two shared a close friendship, almost as close as Eren and Armin did.

"Eren, have you seen Armin?" Jean asked him.

Eren looked over at Jean. "Yeah, he's behind me. He's a little embarrassed about the whole naked thing.." Eren explained.

Jean rolled his eyes and moved Eren out of the way, exposing Armin, who was completely naked at this point.

Armin turned even more red at the realisation of this. "J-Jean, What are you-?!" He cried.

"Why are you embarrassed?" Jean asked.

Armin was on the verge of tears, this situation was soul crushing and humiliating for him. Eren was looking at Jean, wondering why he just did what he did. Armin burst into tears.

"Why did you do that?!" Eren yelled as he wrapped a towel around Armin to cover him, hugging him and trying to comfort him.

"I'm just trying to boost his confidence a bit... Calm down Armin... it's not that bad..." Jean explained.

Everyone was now looking at the three, which made Armin cry even more.

"Stop looking at him you assholes!" Jean yelled. Everyone turned in the opposite direction. He felt a rush of guilt soaring though his body, he'd realised that maybe that wasn't the best decision. His eyes widened.

"Oh shit, Armin I'm so sorry!" Jean yelled before hugging him tightly.

Armin stood up and ran out of the bathroom, slipping on the way and hitting his head on the floor, knocking himself out.

"Armin!" Eren yelled.

Eren and Jean dashed over to him. Eren wasn't mad at Jean, he knew he meant well, instead they were both just concerned for Armin.

Jean picked up Armin and rushed him to the infirmary, with Eren following behind them.