Breaking Her Biker - Chapter 2

WARNING: This work of fiction contains graphic sexual situations, and is therefore recommended for a mature audience of 18+ years of age ONLY!

Chapter 2

 Mitch’s office door was open when Meredith arrived.  He was on the phone, and motioned her to come in, shut the door and sit down.  He hung up as she took a seat.  She had a notebook with her.

“Meredith, I’m in a spot,” he said.  “We just had a sting operation go bad.  Some of our deep cover agents infiltrated an arms dealing gang, and they’re getting damn gutsy.  Right here, in Virginia, right in our own fucking back yard.”  He got up from his desk and turned to stare out the window.  Meredith looked up from taking some notes.  Mitch didn’t curse unless he was pissed off.

“Sorry, Meri,” he said, still staring out the window.  Some of his female agents would have made a bee-line to HR because of his language, but he knew it wouldn’t bother Meredith.  It was one of her favorite words, too.  She looked down at her notebook and took some more notes, smiling at his apology.

“No problem, sir.  Tell me more.”

“OK, well, as I was saying, we had some deep cover agents get into The Machetes gang.  We had good intel they were doing an arms deal at the docks in Norfolk.  The intel was fucked up, and we got there too late.  The deal had gone down, but there were still some of the gang members hanging around and celebrating.  The bad news is they were all killed.  Except one, a man named Manolo Matalón.”

“OK,” said Meredith, “Who is this Matalón?  Anybody important?”  She wrote his name in her notebook.

“Well, this is the good part, if there is a good part in this fiasco,” Mitch answered.  “Turns out, Matalón is the kingpin of a Texas-based gang called Las Garras.”

“The Talons,” Meredith said.  Spanish was only one of the languages she knew.

“Didn’t know that,” Mitch replied, irritated at being interrupted.  One thing he didn’t like about Meredith was she was so fucking smart, and she took each opportunity she could to let it be known.  What didn’t this woman know?

“As I was saying,” Mitch continued.  “This Texas gang is a small time outfit dealing in stolen parts.  Apparently this Matalón character was trying to branch out into bigger things, and he hooked up with The Machetes some time ago.

“Well, we were lucky to get him in custody, and he’s in lock up here,” he said.  “I want you to take his file, learn all you can about him in the next couple of hours, and then get down there to interrogate him.”

“Anything specific you want from him?” Meredith asked.

“I need to know as much about The Machetes as you can get,” he answered. “Their operation, their key players, their buyers, everything.  This is huge, Meredith.  I need your help.”

She saw the grave look on Mitch’s face.  Meredith knew right away this case could make her career...or break it.  She wanted to take her career in the FBI as far up the ladder as she could, all the way to Director.  This was a perfect opportunity to start climbing.

“And if you can get him to reveal his inner circle in Las Garras, that’d be a fucking cherry on top of the sundae,” Mitch added.

“I’ll get right on it, sir,” she said.  She stood up and extended her hand.  Mitch stood and shook her hand.  She nodded, and headed for the door.

“Thank you, Meredith,” he said.  She stopped and turned around.  “This is huge.  Not only to the bureau, or to me, but to you, too.  This is a case you might get only once in your career.”

“I’ll get what you need, sir.   You can count on me.”  She smiled, and then did something he didn’t expect.  She winked.

 If you want to read the entire story now, you can buy it on Amazon.com!  Just follow this link:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K93HYDO

And please leave comments for me!  I love hearing what my readers think of my stories!