6

Harry stepped closer to me until his body was pressed against mine. He was much larger then all those years ago which was only to be expected and damn was be hot, but he was still a murdered and an ass.

"I think we have some catching up to do." He smiled down at me. His large hand roamed up my side until it reached my neck which sent shivers through my entire body.

"Stop" I tried to sound demanding but my voice betrayed me.

"Is that what you really want? Because I think you want me to keep going" he chuckled when I closed me eyes. If I looked at him for another second I would give in.

"No, I want you to stop" I said quietly, my voice hitched in my throat. I felt the heat in my cheek rise when Harry's hand cupped my face.

"Look at me" he demanded.

I shook my head which only made him tighten his grip. "I said fucking look at me!" He yelled, quickly moving his hand down to my throat, tightening his grip.

My eyes popped open to dark green eyes staring right back at me. This was the Harry I remembered, the dangerous, unpredictable man who could strangle someone with ease. I never imagined him hurting me before but now that I am here, in his tight grip as the oxygen slowly gets cut off, is when I realize he would and will hurt anyone, it doesn't matter who they are or what they have done, he will always be the person to hurt others.

"S-stop" I struggled to speak as Harry's grip gets tighter. He isn't going to let me go, his anger is taking over him and he can't control it, he's going to kill me.

My eyelids start to get heavy and my vision becomes cloudy when suddenly I feel cool air fill my lungs. I fall to the ground while gasping for all the air I can get, I have ever been more thankful for anything in my entire life.

"I'm sorry" I hear Harry softly say as he huddles down next to me. "Damn, I'm so sorry"

"Get away from me" I weakly said as the oxygen filled my lungs.

He would never be able to change, no matter how hard he tried or how much everyone else wanted him to. He would always be abusive, mentally and physically. I was terrified of him, honestly, everyone should be because he was a monster who couldn't control himself. Maybe a tiny part of me was hoping and wishing he had changed but now seeing him like this, I know he can't.

Once I was strong enough, I stood to my feet, gripping onto the bathroom sink for extra support. Harry stood by the bathtub now, his large hands tangled in his wild hair. I could tell he was frustrated and maybe even a little upset at what he had just done, but that didn't matter to me. He didn't say anything to me as I opened the door before quickly walking out and shutting it behind me, leaving him in there alone.

My mood had changed so quickly and now all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. As I walked towards the front door Joey mumbled something to me but I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Everyone else had gone back to partying but you could tell there weren't as many people here as before. Maybe they had left with the guy Harry was fighting with? Because I didn't see him here either. Maybe Harry had scared him off.

I took my heels off before walking down the hall to my bedroom. My loud heels clicking on the hardwood floor would definitely wake Joey up, and that's the last thing I needed.

I quietly slipped through my bedroom door while wiggling out of my dress, the fabric making a quiet sound as it hit the carpeted floor. Tiredly, I got into bed, not bothering to take off my makeup or showering.

••••••••••

"Mommy, wake up" Sydney's soft voice filled my bedroom as I felt the weight shift on my bed.

My head was pounding and the light shining through my window wasn't helping. Sydney stood on my bed quietly, waiting for me to either get up for say something. Usually Joey would make her breakfast, but since it was Saturday he was probably already gone. When he wasn't working, he was with Missy, either spending loads of money on her or hanging out with her annoying group of friends who she nor Joey should be hanging around.

"Are you waiting for breakfast?" I asked her tiredly.

"No. Someone's at the door" she told me. My heart immediately started racing, I swear I felt like my heart come out of my chest.

"Okay, why don't you go play in your room." I gently demanded. If this was Harry then she didn't need to see him, she's curious and would ask questions that I would have to answer.

"Can you make me some pancakes too?" She asked as I lifted her off the bed along with myself. I was only in one of Joey's Nirvana t-shirts which came down to my upper thigh. I should really put some shorts on but that's not exactly my number one concern right now.

Harry could possibly be standing at my door. What would I say if it actually was him? Hey what's up? Want to come in and chat?

No, hell no. I didn't even have time to think of what I could say to him, and he could easily come in here without anyone to stop him. Joey wasn't here, Landon was all the way next door and probably passed out. I couldn't call the police, even if I did he would have minutes to do what he wanted to me and Sydney, plus calling the police would just make him even more angry then he probably already was. I have no idea what I'm about to face and I'm sure as hell not ready to deal with it.

I walked Sydney back to her room, making sure she had enough to do so that she wouldn't come out here. No matter what happened I didn't want her to see him, or him to see her.

"Now you stay in here until I say it's okay to come out, okay?" I said gently, trying to say calm even though inside I was about to burst with fear.

She rolled her eyes, "yeah"

"I'm serious Sydney," I said harshly, "this isn't a game."

If he saw Sydney then nothing would stop him from coming after her. We would literally have to move just to get her away from him, and not only her but all of us. He would blackmail Joey an I for who knows what, even though I had stuff on him he knew I wouldn't turn him in, I was to much of a coward to do so. But not him, he would play anything he could to get what he wanted and I honestly think nothing could stop him from getting what he wanted. The only way to stop him is to not give him the chance.

_______

HII okay sorry for the late update but I was super busy this past week! So I will update again this week since I didn't update at all last week! And sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, I wasn't able to read over this!