Chapter 3 | The Reason and The Plot

Start from the beginning

"What?" Ross murmured.

"Oh, finally!" the others started saying. "No wonder, you two are an absolutely perfect match!"

He winked at her and squeezed her arms. "So, should we eat?"

***

After saying goodbyes to everyone, both Ross and Oliver headed out with a wide grin on their faces. They couldn't stop stealing time for brief kisses; they even managed to kiss on red light.

To be honest, Ross was curious as nobody seemed to notice that Oliver had a girlfriend. However, she decided to keep quiet, because she didn't want to ruin the happiest day of her life.

"Aren't we going to my house?" Ross asked as soon as she realized that Oliver wasn't headed to her house.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Oliver was smiling. "Just be quiet, sweetheart." He kissed her again and turned off the car engine before he opened the passenger seat for her.

She looked around and saw that she was in a high-class apartment which was likely where Oliver lived. Rossie might be innocent and plain, but she was not stupid.

"I'm not going anywhere except my own house," she said firmly.

Then, she saw it. He was grinning at her, but she didn't find him handsome anymore, this time he looked scary.

He muttered some words in a low-strained voice that Rossie couldn't get. She was about to say something else when Oliver pulled out her seatbelt and slipped one hand under her knees and the other behind her back.

"Put me down!"

He was undeterred and carried her all the way to his apartment. He put her down on the sofa and start unbuttoning his own shirt. "What's wrong, sweetheart? We were just sharing a couple of kisses a while ago."

He snogged her after getting rid of his shirt. Slow and passionate. This was the first time for Ross and she didn't know what to do right now. Her brain froze and she did nothing when he started unbuttoning her shirt. She didn't know what should she did to make Oliver stop, not when she could barely breath.

She had an intense kissing scene with him in High School Love On, but it was nothing compared to this, or the brief kisses they shared in the car. He was all handsome and adorable, a little bit too impossible for her to reach. But this seemed like a scene out of an erotica movies and Rossie had never asked for that. She always wanted to lose her first kiss to a handsome bloke like Oliver, but laying naked on his apartment? She shuddered as she thought about it; she sounded like a slut.

But it was a lie if Ross said that she didn't enjoy this. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world, to get the chance to spend a wonderful night with him. And that was why she didn't stop him.

She closed her eyes, trying to forget that her shirt was abandoned somewhere on the floor. Oliver's lips barely leave hers as his hand made its way to unzip her bra.

"Wait, I don't want this," she said.

He kept kissing her, pretending not to hear her. Ross was now kicking the air, but Oliver managed to use his weight to stop her. He then pulled her black skirt down andㅡ

"Oliver!" she raised her voice breathlessly between kisses. "Please, stop! I don't want this!"

He pulled back a little and smirked. "You said you liked me, remember? All I'm doing is giving you my all."

She slapped him in the face. "I said I don't want this, can't you hear me?"

He smiled and kissed her neck. "You desperately want me, sweetheart. We both know it."