t h i r t y - n i n e

"Hi, Hello" I Fake Smiled.

"Why? Why Do You Fake It? Like Your Life Is So Happy Even Though Your Hurting Inside?"

He Saw Right Through Me. It Was True I Was Hurting Inside.

"I- I Don't Know What Your Talking About.." I Looked Away Not Trying To Meet His Eyes.

"Why Do You Fake It? Your Friends Clearly Treat You Like A Slave Maybe Your Family Life Is Like Bullshit Too."

"Because I Want To Be Happy! I Don't Want To Be A Sad Girl! I Tried And Tried Not To Be Sad B- But It Failed."

"Always Blaming Me. Always Leaving Me. Treating me like shit. I Want Someone To Talk To. But Theirs No One."

I Started Crying Every Tear In My Eyes Started Falling In My Lap.

He Started Walking Away, And I Cried More Since I Just Met Him And I Thought I already Had A Friend, Someone To Talk To. I Could Finally Let My Feelings Get Away.

"Here. Guess You Have The Guts To Tell A Stranger Your Own Feelings." He Laughed A Bit While Giving Me A Bag Of Chocolate And One Juice Box.

It was nice.

I Looked Up To See His Face And I Looked At The Bag Of Chocolate And One Juice Box That He Was Trying To Give Me. I Got The Chocolate Bag And The Juice Box.

"Thank You." I Mumbled.

He Sat Back Down On The Bench,

"Your Welcome."

"Guess We're Not Strangers Anymore?"

"Well I Don't Know Your Name?"

"It's A Secret." I Giggled.

"Well Mine is A Secret too." He Laughed.

Today was kinda good.

-
The Broken Diaries
#39 💔
-
Eyo! This Is A Random Story But Idek If You Guys Want Me To Make More Of This Type Of Story so Comment if You Want :)