part 33 - bring her back arnav ji

Start from the beginning

„Where are you going?"

„Muskaan's room." said khushi and left without looking at him.

Arnav didn't stop her. He wanted her to stay alone for some time. Of course he understood her feelings. Even for arnav it's not easy, but he's stronger than khushi.

„chalo priya, you have to go to sleep now." said anjali.

„Can i sleep with you? Please?" asked muskaan with her puppy face.

Anjali smiled at her and nodded.

„Of course angel. Come."

Anjali laid muskaan on her bed and laid next to her. Shyam entered the room and saw them.

„What's going on here?" he asked.

„Woh..she didn't want to sleep alone. So i told her that she can sleep here." said anjali.

„Lekin rani sahiba.."

„Please uncle.." said muskaan.

Shyam gave her an angry face.

„Theek hai." he said with an annoyed tone.

In shantivan arnav opened the door to muskaan's room. He saw khushi standing next to her bed with muskaan's favourite soft toy in her hands.

 He saw khushi standing next to her bed with muskaan's favourite soft toy in her hands

Arnav stepped in and stood behind her.

„Khushi?" he called her with his soft voice.

Khushi turned around and gave him a smile which made arnav sad. On one side her eyes were red from her crying, but on the other side she still wanted to smile.

„Arnav ji..she always needs him to fall asleep. You remember the day you bought him?"

Arnav nodded.

„She was so happy." said khushi looking at the little teddy. After some moments khushi broke the silence and held arnav's hand.

„Arnav ji...i'm sorry for my behaving."

„Khushi don't be sorry. I know what you're feeling. I'm feeling the same trust me." said arnav cupping her face.

In the next second khushi hugged arnav tight. Arnav hugged her back. Both of them started crying, why is this happeneing to them? To their little daughter?

„Arnav ji..please bring her back." said khushi still hugging him with her eyes closed.

Arnav stroke her hair and kissed her head.

„I promise khushi. Jab tak hum zinda hai..you all will be safe. I promise." said arnav.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He broke the hug and answered the phone.

„Hello?"

„..."

„Hello? Who's speaking?" asked arnav.