Pre Tartarus

"How is he?" Master Makarov asked as he stood there outside the infirmery room. His gut was aching and cold chills we're going threw his weary old body. When Laxus had entered Fairy Tail earlier, his heart almost stopped. Laxus looked as if he was dead, but Freed, his loyal comrade, brought him back home. Now the entire team of the Thunder God Tribe was being treated.

"Not well, but I do think he will survive." Porlyusica explained as she stopped out of the infirmary and Natsu quickly came out after.

Right away both Makarov and Porlyusica watched Natsu go towards his office to check on Mirajane and Erza for the thousandth time. Both of them knew Natsu was worried, but luckily from what they understood of what Natsu told them; they were only sleeping.

"So it seems this Tartarus group is pretty strong." Gildarts sighed. He was the second to last group to come back. When he did return he was briefed about what happened and that most of them had either failed or the ex councilman was already dead.

Now Gildart's just sat there, waiting to see what they were going to next as he had one arm around Cana's shoulder as she gulped down beer by the barrels. The majority of the Fairy Tail wizards were worried. If Laxus had been defeated.. what could they do. Laxus was one of the strongest people they had.

"Well this doesn't sit well.." Master Makarov sighed as he sat down next to Gildarts at the wooden bench. The guild hall was silent as everyone kept there thoughts to themselves and waited to be told any information they could get.

"Of course not.. we have no information and our numbers are knocked down." Natsu voiced as he appeared from the second floor walking down the stairs. He stood there for a second and then began walking towards Master Makarov and Gildarts.

"That's true.. Tartarus are demons from what Freed explained to us before he fell asleep." Master Makarov pondered as he let his old brain crank away. "Could they be Zeref's demons and be controlled by Zeref himself?" Master Makarov then asked aloud as he pondered over things.

"Hmm.. maybe." Natsu replied back as he sat down next to Master Makaorv and sighed himself. "At the moment.. we have no info and we have friends who are hurt." Natsu sighed.

Boom!

"Hey, we're back!" Sting yelled as he bursted through the front wooden doors of the Fairy Tail guild hall with his white magic coming off of his hands. Behind him Rouge, Wendy, Lucy, and the exeeds followed him in. As soon as he was in, he was laughing while everyone else was huffing with trying to catch their breath.

"Welcome back Sting." Natsu told Sting as he entered. "Did you find out any information or was Michello already gone?" Natsu then asked as he remembered who's Sting's team was assigned to.

"Heh.. sheesh, you can at least wait a few seconds for me! I'm a old man!" Michello yelled as he walked through the guild halls doors out of breath and looking as if he was about to collapse. Sweat was rolling down his old wrinkly face and his blue shirt was soaked to the brim.

"Michello.. well this is a surprise." Natsu stated as he stood up and took a few steps towards Michello who was still catching his breath with heavy heaving. 'Did Tartarus miss him? Or was Sting's group attacked?' Natsu thought to himself as his eyes began to scan over the group. Sting nor Rogues clothing was ripping and Lucy wasn't naked, so his brain quickly deduced that they hadn't fought anything.

"Huh..? Why is it a surprise?" Michello asked Natsu as he looked up and saw him staring at him.

"Becuase.. out of all the ex magic council members we tried to save.. Your one of the only two not dead." Natsu explained to Michello.